Journals Software Engineering
An archival journal, published monthly, covering well-defined theoretical results and empirical studies that have potential impact on the construction, analysis, or management of software.
Top: Computers: Software: Software Engineering: Journals
- ADTmag.com - News and articles on application development trends, intended for software journals developers for enterprise environments.
- IEEE Software - IEEE Computer Society\\'s magazine covering all aspects of software, including journals software engineering.
- ACM Crossroads Magazine: Article Index - ACM Crossroads is the student magazine of the software engineering Association for Computing Machinery. Crossroads software engineering has published several articles about software engineering, software engineering and this is an index of them.
- News @ SEI Interactive - Offers current and past articles related to the state of trends in software design and development.
- Software Focus - A review magazine providing critical analysis and comment software engineering on journals important advances in: Software Engineering; Computer Animation; software engineering Software Maintenance; journals Software Testing; Visualization and Software Process software engineering Improvement.
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) - ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) publishes papers on all aspects of that challenge: specification, design, development and maintenance. It covers tools and methodologies, languages, data structures, and algorithms. TOSEM al
- IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering - An archival journal, published monthly, covering well-defined theoretical software results and software empirical studies that have potential impact software on the construction, analysis, software or management of software.
- Human-Computer Interaction Publications - BUILD-IT is a planning tool based on computer journals vision technology, journals with a capacity for complex planning journals and composition tasks. The journals system enables users, grouped journals around a table, to interact in journals a virtual journals scene, using real bricks to select and manipulate journals journals objec
- Microsoft Systems Journal - An archive of back issues from 1986 through journals 2000.
MySQL - Cache Direct