Crosswords Puzzles Games
A collection of various styles of puzzles by Anina Roux and her team, compiled for magazines and newspapers in South Africa.
Top: Games: Puzzles: Crosswords
- Crosswording - Randomly-generated free puzzles to play online or print and enjoy puzzles later.
- About.com Crossword Puzzles - Offers reviews and information about several puzzle sites.
- The New York Times Crosswords & Games - The daily crossword puzzle with four ways to play, plus crosswords free classic crosswords and trivia quizzes. Subscription required.
- Tidbits Puzzles - A collection of tidbits style crosswords.
- Puzzle.TV - Subscription-based site with new puzzles daily. Also has word search, codebreakers and cryptograms.
- Puzzlers Cave - Free cryptic and themed crosswords to print or crosswords play online. puzzles Also offers a creation tool and crosswords forums.
- Peter & Penny's Crossword Puzzles & Quizzes - Available to print and solve.
- Australian Crossword Club Site - Offers word lists, anagrams, and a monthly club crosswords magazine.
- The Crossword Centre - A resource guide with links, books, software, and a collection puzzles of interactive and downloadable puzzles.
- I Love Crosswords - Hundreds of downloadable crosswords available to paid subscribers.
- Crossword Puzzle Games - Offers thousands of puzzles ranging in size and difficulty. Site also offers a creator and a solver.
- Guardian Unlimited Crosswords - Paid crossword subscription site with puzzles that can puzzles be solved online or printed out.
- ClueMaster - A collection of puzzles available to solve online or download. Fee required.
- Times Online - Offers paid subscription to weekly and monthly puzzles from The crosswords Times and The Sunday Times.
- XWord - Crossword Compilers - A collection of various styles of puzzles by Anina Roux crosswords and her team, compiled for magazines and newspapers in South crosswords Africa.
- PrintCrosswords.com - Printable crosswords and sudoku puzzles.
- The World's First Crossword - Read about and solve crossword by Arthur Wynne, games first published in the New York World in games 1913.
- CrosswordLinks.com - A resource with rules and helpful tips, articles, software, forums, and information about leagues, tournaments and online play.
- Crossword Puzzles - Offers many types of crossword puzzles, creation software, and solving puzzles tools.
- Know-Your-Stuff - Free knowledge-testing word games, puzzles, and quizzes. Many games specific themes games to choose from. Download pdf versions games or play online.
- Beat the Champ - A scrabble-style crossword puzzle.
- Crosswords, Word Puzzles and More - Free daily puzzles available to print out and solve.
- Harry Potter Crossword Puzzle - 140 themed clues that cover the first three crosswords books.
- csmonitor.com - Play on words - Discussion about the documentary movie \\'Wordplay\\' which games shows how people from different walks of life games relate to crossword puzzles.
- Xwords.co.uk - Play online or print and solve. Also offers creation tool. games Registration is free.
- Crossword Puzzles: The Complete Guide - Offers free puzzles to solve, tips for creators, a history, and links to other related resources.
- Monograph on Crosswords - An instructional and philosophical essay by an enthusiast.
- Fernsmacker's PuzzlePick - Features three different puzzles: a weekly cryptic crossword, a monthly double acrostic and a twice weekly trivia puzzle. Subscription needed.
- The Puzzle Society - Paid subscription site offering online and offline versions crosswords of daily, crosswords weekly and monthly puzzles.
- MacNamara's Band Inc. Crossword Puzzles - Available to download and solve using Across Lite games software. Custom puzzles are also available.
- Crosswordsite - Both American and British English styles graded from crosswords easy to hard for solving online or on crosswords paper.
- Yahoo! Games: Crossword - New puzzles daily, archived for two weeks. Free registration required.
- Puzzle Choice - Offers online and offline versions. Includes different styles games such as puzzles alpha-cross, cryptic, and codeword.
MySQL - Cache Direct