Allegiance Space Combat Action Video Games
A multiplayer online space combat game, developed by Microsoft Research, and released for PC in 2000. The game involves a mixture of tactical squadron based combat and one-to-one combat, played in a persistent game world or in death match arenas.
Top: Games: Video Games: Action: Space Combat: Allegiance
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/M/Microsoft
- Top/Games/Video Games/Computer Platforms/Windows
- Top/Games/Video Games/Action/Space Combat/Massive Multiplayer Online
- PlanetAllegiance - Strategy guides, resources, features, files, and forums.
- The Allegiance Gateway - Includes Allegiance Authentication System, auto-update troubleshooting guide, and space combat tool downloads.
- Vault Network Boards - Still active message board for the Allegiance Community.
- IGN: Developer Journal: Allegiance - By Joel "Solap" Dehlin. Contains comments on development allegiance process, concept, action and team background.
- GameSpot - Review, news, cheat codes, and screen shots.
MySQL - Cache Direct