WarioWare - Smooth Moves Wario Series Mario Games Platform
Review, by Kristan Reed: "The way the game utilises the controller is beautiful and - as ever - the humour superb, yet it's a game short on long-term appeal because it never really dares to test players." [Score: 7 out of 10]
Top: Games: Video Games: Platform: Mario Games: Wario Series: WarioWare - Smooth Moves
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/Nintendo/Nintendo Wii
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/N/Nintendo
- IGN - Screenshots, videos, reviews, previews, news, and a message mario games board.
- Eurogamer - Review, by Kristan Reed: "The way the game wario series utilises the controller is beautiful and - as wario series ever - the humour superb, yet it\\'s a wario series game short on long-term appeal because it never wario series really dares to test players." [Score: 7 out wario series of 10]
- Pro-G - Review, by Tom Orry: "Nintendo is known and loved because of the fun experiences that it creates, and WarioWare Smooth Moves delivers spades of crazy fun from the moment you pick up the Wii-mote." [Score: 8 out of 10]
- GameZone - News, screenshots, and links.
- GameStats - Videos, screenshots, score averages, article links, and a wario series message wario series board.
- GameSpy - Previews, cheats, screenshots, and movies.
- GameSpot - Reviews, news, previews, images, videos, cheats, links, and warioware - smooth wario series moves a forum.
- GameFAQs - FAQs, cheats, reviews, and a message board.
MySQL - Cache Direct