EyeToy - AntiGrav Recreation Video Games
EyeToy - AntiGrav is a game designed to be played with the EyeToy camera. In AntiGrav, players must move their body to guide their character through steering, speed, and trick maneuvers as they interact with the environment and avoid obstacles. Players can compete against other AI-controlled hoverboard racers, or challenge another player as they race alongside the "ghost" image of their adversary's best performance.EyeToy - AntiGrav was released in North America on November 9, 2004, and it hit the stores in Europe on March 3, 2005.
Top: Games: Video Games: Recreation: EyeToy - AntiGrav
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/Sony/PlayStation 2
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/S/Sony
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/H/Harmonix Music Systems
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/Sony/PlayStation 2/Modifications and Add-Ons
- IGN - News, reviews, previews, cheats, images, videos, and boards.
- GameSpot - News, reviews, previews, cheats, images, videos, and boards.
- EyeToy: AntiGrav - Official site. Offers information, tips, and wallpapers.
MySQL - Cache Direct