Zangband Angband Rogue-like Roleplaying
Zangband is a single player computer role playing game set in the world(s) of Amber, created by the author Roger Zelazny.In Zangband a player may choose from a number of races, classes and magic realms when creating a character, and then play that character over a period of days, weeks, or even months. The objective of the game is to increase your experience, and certain other characteristics, and also to collect useful items, to give you a reasonable chance against the great Serpent of Chaos.
Top: Games: Video Games: Roleplaying: Rogue-like: Angband: Zangband
- Top/Arts/Literature/Genres/Fantasy/Authors/Z/Zelazny, Roger/Works/Amber
Zangband - Official site, with downloads, news, documentation, contact information, and resources for developers.
- SourceForge - Zangband - Official development area, with bug tracking, news, source zangband and executables, and mailing lists.
- Pigdog Journal - Keep Your Quake III; I'll Just Play Zangband - Reviewer: Mr. Bad. "The connoisseur's roguelike game."
- Linux Game Tome - Zangband - Gameplay summary, screenshot, and user submitted comments and ratings.
- Zangband - Review, version history, and links to downloads of rogue-like the latest angband versions available for each platform.
- ZangbandTK - Confessions of a Dungeon-Hack - Author: Kieron Gillen. "Given the slightest provocation ZangbandTk will kill you dead, dead, dead."
MySQL - Cache Direct