Reviews and Previews Slash'EM NetHack Rogue-like
Top: Games: Video Games: Roleplaying: Rogue-like: NetHack: Slash'EM: Reviews and Previews
- Top/Games/Video Games/Roleplaying/Rogue-like/NetHack/Reviews and Previews
- Top/Games/Video Games/Roleplaying/Rogue-like/News and Reviews
- Top/Games/Video Games/News and Reviews
- Top/Games/Video Games/Roleplaying/News and Reviews
- Slashdot - Interview with SLASH'EM Developers - Discussion of "the impending beta release of v0.0.7E2."
- ISS X-Force Database - SLASH'EM-tty Has Insecure File Permissions - Security advisory. Overview, affected platforms, and workaround.
- LinuxDevCenter - SLASH'EM: The Sum of All NetHacks - Author: Howard Wen. "Most [NetHack] variants ... eventually slash\'em lead to reviews and previews [SLASH'EM]."
- LinuxDevCenter - SLASH'EM Interview - Interviewer: Howard Wen. "One of NetHack\\'s main strengths is the slash'em huge range of interactions between objects and the consistency that slash'em is maintained."
MySQL - Cache Direct