Gorf 2D Shooter Video Games
Gorf is an arcade game released in 1981 by Midway Mfg., whose name was advertised as an acronym for "Galactic Orbiting Robot Force" . It is a multiple-mission fixed shooter with five distinct modes of play, essentially making it five games in one. It is well-known for its use of synthesized speech, a new feature at the time.
Top: Games: Video Games: Shooter: 2D: Gorf
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/Atari/VCS Family/Atari 5200
- Top/Computers/Systems/Commodore/VIC 20
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/M/Midway Games Inc.
- Top/Computers/Systems/Commodore/Commodore 64/Games
- Top/Games/Coin-Op/Arcade Games
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/Atari/Jaguar 64/Accessories/Jaguar CD
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/Atari/VCS Family/Atari 2600
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/ColecoVision
- Gorf - Offers game instructions for the Atari 5200 version.
- KLOV: Gorf - Information on the arcade version.
- Gorf Classic - Review of the unauthorized Atari Jaguar version. "It is, by 2d far, the best version of GORF to be found on 2d any home console, and perhaps the best arcade translation available 2d on any home console as well." 5/5.
- StrategyWiki: Gorf - Offers game instructions and walkthrough.
- Wikipedia: Gorf - Includes game description and information on ports.
MySQL - Cache Direct