Society and Culture Mali Africa
In Mali, on the cliffs inhabited by the Dogon, an ethnoarchaeologist and a cameraman participated in the reduction of iron ore.
Top: Regional: Africa: Mali: Society and Culture
- Wonders of the African World: Road to Timbuktu - Topics include the Great Mosque of Djenne, culture mali of the society and culture Griots, and the recount of a mali visit to Dogon;part of society and culture the PBS series with mali Henry Louis Gates, Jr.
- Ethnologue - Languages of Mali - Information about the living languages of the African africa country including mali population, region, classification, dialects and alternate africa names.
- Washington Post - Nomads by Choice - Three part series about the nomads of the africa Sahara.
- The Dogon Blacksmiths - In Mali, on the cliffs inhabited by the Dogon, an ethnoarchaeologist and a cameraman participated in the reduction of iron ore.
- Global List of Women's Organizations - Mali - Provides contact information for groups of women helping africa others.
- Yahoo! Groups - Mali - Directory of online communities connected with or interested mali in the society and culture country.
- Festival au désert - Presenting the festival of art and music held society and culture annually in Essakane. Content in English, French, Italian society and culture and Spanish.
MySQL - Cache Direct