History Society and Culture Mali Africa
In a city that embodies remoteness, scholarship flourished alongside trade for centuries in the Middle Ages; an account of the history of this cultural and religious center.
Top: Regional: Africa: Mali: Society and Culture: History
- Top/Society/History/By Region/Africa
- Top/Society/Religion and Spirituality/Islam/History/Expansion/Africa
- Top/Society/History/By Region/Africa/Early Empires
- US Library of Congress - Global Gateway: Islamic Manuscripts from Mali Collection - Features 22 manuscripts from the Mamma Haidara Commemorative history Library and history the Library of Cheick Zayni Baye history of Boujbeha, both in history Timbuktu, Mali.
- African Literary Heritage : The Timbuktu Manuscripts Project - Information about a project to preserve collections of manuscripts - includes a listing of events and information about partners.
- US Library of Congress - Ancient Manuscripts from the Desert Libraries of Timbuktu - Online exhibition presents manuscripts from Timbuktu, covering the 16th to mali the 18th centuries.
- Timbuktu, Mali - The history of Timbuktu city, from its founding, society and culture through its golden age, to the present.
- Timbuktu Educational Foundation - Information on the early African scholars at the history Timbuktu Universities history of Mali.
- The Islamic Legacy of Timbuktu - In a city that embodies remoteness, scholarship flourished history alongside trade society and culture for centuries in the Middle Ages; history an account of the society and culture history of this cultural history and religious center.
MySQL - Cache Direct