Native American Ethnicity Society and Culture New England
Top: Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Society and Culture: Ethnicity: Native American
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Regions/Northeast/Society and Culture/Native Americans
- Top/Society/Ethnicity/The Americas/Indigenous/Native Americans
- Native American Clothing Styles of Northern New England Tribes - Illustrations of clothing and jewelry worn by the Eastern Abenaki, Western Abenaki and Penobscot tribes in the 1700-1900's.
- Native American Pottery in New England - Illustrated articles of the types of vessels and native american objects made, and the methods used.
- Praying Indians - Overview of the formation of Native American areas ethnicity known as "praying towns".
- Niantic History - Extensive information on Native American tribe which populated ethnicity the southern coast of New England from the ethnicity mouth of the Connecticut River east to southwest ethnicity Rhode Island including Block Island in Long Island ethnicity Sound.
- Pequawket Historical League - Information about this tribe of the Abnaki confederacy, society and culture ethnicity formerly living on the headwaters of Saco river society and culture ethnicity in Carroll county, New Hampshire and Oxford county, society and culture ethnicity Maine.
- Major Aboriginal Projectile Point Types in Southern New England - Chart of point types by time period, from ethnicity the Paleo-Indian to Late Woodland eras.
- The Battle of Bloody Brook (1675) - Recount of conflict between Colonists and the Wampanoag, Anawon, Tuspaquin, society and culture Nipmuc and Pocumtuc tribes, lead by King Phillip.
- Native American Clothing Styles of Southern New England Tribes - Illustrations of clothing and jewelry worn by the ethnicity Narragansett/Mohegan, Pequot, society and culture Wampanoag and Eastern Niantic tribes in ethnicity the 1600's.
MySQL - Cache Direct