Resources Legal Services Business and Economy Australia
Provides Federal, State and Local Government information over the internet and its own private network. Information for property conveyancing, loan processing, credit management, insurance fraud checks. Fee based search facility.
Top: Regional: Oceania: Australia: Business and Economy: Legal Services: Resources
- Free Legal Advice - Directory of legal advice in Australia (including states and territories) and online legal research resources.
- Thomson Reuters - Provider of tailored information solutions covering legal, tax, resources accounting, corporate business and economy compliance, industrial relations and HR.
- i-dont.com.au - Directory of divorce and family law related services in Australia. Find articles, discussion forums and contact details.
- National Institute of Forensic Science - An extensive resource full of information, links and news. Provides legal services a complete directory of forensic experts listed by State.
- CourtAgents.com.au - Directory of Australian lawyers who are available as legal services court business and economy agents in Australian courts.
- Australian Business Research - Fee based business information services, including online searches business and economy to ASIC, business name registry, land titles, register business and economy of encumbered vessels, bankruptcy, and litigations data.
- Lex Scripta - Resources and links for the legal sector.
- Commonwealth Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission - Administers federal legislation in the area of human rights, anti-discrimination, social justice and privacy. This includes complaint-handling, public inquiries, policy development and education and training.
- Citec Confirm - Provides Federal, State and Local Government information over the internet and its own private network. Information for property conveyancing, loan processing, credit management, insurance fraud checks. Fee based search facility.
- Australian Dispute Resolution Directory - Offers a variety of services, including a directory business and economy legal services of associations, educators and practitioners.
- FindLaw Australia - Offers news, legal articles, a directory of law resources firms, and alerts.
- Australian Law on the Internet - A directory of resources providing information about Australian business and economy law.
- Aussie Legal - Australian legal information from a lawyer and law firm directory and referral service to practical legal kits on wills and estates, power of attorney, divorce, property, probate and consumer issues.
- CCH Australia - Business publishing company offering products and services in the areas of accounting, business management, financial planning, human resources, law, and tax.
- Global Xtranet Services Pty Ltd - Suppliers of on-line property documents to the legal and property business and economy industries in Australia. Services include on-line title searches, ASIC, D business and economy and B and ITSA bankruptcy reports.
- Anstat - Publisher of value added regulatory information services to the general resources public and professional bodies. Online subscription service is available.
- Domestic Violence and Incest Resource Centre - Provides resources and education to professionals and those resources who have legal services experienced domestic violence or sexual abuse.
MySQL - Cache Direct