Crop Plants Agriculture Science
Information on the castor oil plant, its biology and morphology, ecology, distribution in the former USSR, utilization and economic value.
Top: Science: Agriculture: Crop Plants
- Balsam Pear (Momordica charantia) - Information from the New Zealand Institute for Crop crop plants and crop plants Food Research on the cultivation of this crop plants crop and crop plants its potential.[PDF]
- Hops Information - Information, including FAQs and research, on growing hops agriculture in eastern crop plants United States.
- Buckwheat - Provides an overview of this crop, a production guide, information science on growing buckwheat and pest management advice.
- Grain Amaranth - Information on this crop which was a major crop plants food crop plants grown by the Aztecs, its description, cultivation, crop plants harvesting, storage, crop plants utilization, markets and economics.[PDF]
- Growing the Hallucinogens - Manual for the legal cultivation of a number agriculture of plants with hallucinogenetic properties.
- Boronia megastigma - Information on growing this plant, endemic to Western crop plants Australia, science which is used as a cut flower crop plants and for science extraction of essential oils.[PDF]
- New Crops from Brazil - Information on a number of food plants from crop plants Brazil science that might have potential to be grown crop plants commercially in science the US.
- Linseed - Information on this crop, its uses as seed and fibre, crop plants its cultivation and the processing of the fibre.
- Henna Farming in India - Information on where and how henna is grown, agriculture processed and agriculture exported in India.
- Development of a Safflower Petal Collector - Carthamus tinctorius is widely cultivated in India for crop plants its oil, and this article outlines the results crop plants of using specially designed machines to gather the crop plants petals for use as herbal tea.[PDF]
- Opium Poppy Cultivation and Heroin Processing in Southeast Asia - Information on this plant and its history, its crop plants growing areas, cultivation, harvesting, extraction of morphine and crop plants further processing.
- Mate (Ilex paraguariensis) - Information on this crop, used to make a science stimulating drink, science its characteristics, soil requirements, management, harvesting science and processing.[PDF]
- Ginseng - Factsheet on this crop, its history, uses, varieties science and cultivation.
- Organic Hop Production - This publication looks at cultural requirements for organic agriculture hops, varieties science and recent research, with a list agriculture of further resources.[PDF]
- Maca - Information on the cultivation of Lepidium meyenii, or Maca.
- Alternative Crops and Plants - Information from the Alternative Farming Systems Information Center on the production of floral, forest, fruit, grain, herb, industrial, nursery, nut, vegetable or other specialty plants, seeds and products.
- Amaranth Production - Amaranth grain can be popped, flaked, or ground crop plants into a high-protein flour. Information on the crop crop plants and on the Amaranth Institute which promotes and crop plants supports amaranth production, science, and marketing.[PDF]
- Organic Farming in the Tropics and Subtropics: Sesame - Covers all aspects of plant cultivation, biological methods of plant crop plants protection, harvesting and post-harvest treatment.[PDF]
- Echinacea: The Purple Coneflowers - Information from the New Zealand Institute for Crop and Food agriculture Research on the cultivation of this crop and its potential agriculture in herbal medicine.[PDF]
- Henna Farming in Pakistan - Information on the climatic requirements of this crop crop plants and agriculture suitable areas of the country, planting and crop plants cultivation, harvesting, agriculture drying and processing the leaves.
- Sesamum - Describes the geographic origin and economic importance of crop plants this oil-yielding crop, its botany, production, the necessary crop plants climate and soil, its cultivation, pests and diseases crop plants and varieties.
- Hop - Information on this crop, its history, uses, growth agriculture habits, environmental science requirements and cultural practices.
- Rose: Rosa damascena “Trigintipetala” - Information from the New Zealand Institute for Crop science and Food Research on the production of fragrances science from this crop.[PDF]
- Lupine - Factsheet on this crop, its history, uses, varieties and cultivation.
- Jojoba - Information on Simmodsia chinensis, which may have potential crop plants as agriculture an oil-producing crop, its uses, cultivation and crop plants the economics agriculture of production.
- Amaranth - Factsheet on this crop, its history, uses, varieties science and cultivation.
- Valerian: Valeriana officinalis - Information from the New Zealand Institute for Crop science and Food crop plants Research on this medicinal plant, its science uses, environment, agronomy, production, crop plants harvesting, drying and markets.[PDF]
- American Ginseng - Information on the perennial plant, Panax quinquefolium, the crop plants root crop plants of which is used medicinally, and its crop plants cultural requirements.
- Post-production Management: Hibiscus - Provides information on planting, growth, harvesting, drying, packaging crop plants and science processing.
- Seeds of Trade: Opium Poppy - Information on this plant, its origins, early uses, science transfer and spread, agriculture, modern context and the science drugs obtained from the latex.
- Linseed, Castor and Safflower - Describes the geographic origin and economic importance of agriculture these oil-yielding agriculture crops, their botany, production, the necessary agriculture climate and soil, their agriculture cultivation, pests and diseases, agriculture yields and varieties.
- Safflower - Information on Carthamus tinctorius, which may have potential crop plants as science an oil-producing crop, its uses, cultivation and crop plants the economics science of production.
- Ricinus communis: Castor - Information on the castor oil plant, its biology and morphology, agriculture ecology, distribution in the former USSR, utilization and economic agriculture value.
- Organic Farming in the Tropics and Subtropics: Hibiscus - Covers all aspects of plant cultivation, biological methods science of plant protection, harvesting and post-harvest treatment.[PDF]
- Alternative Agronomic Crops - Article discussing farm diversification starting with an inventory of available crop plants resources, the crop selection, product research, markets and marketing.[PDF]
- Quinoa - Factsheet on this crop native to the Andes, its history, agriculture uses, varieties and cultivation.
- Henna - Factsheet about this crop and its uses.
- Humulus lupulus: Hop - Information on this crop, its biology and morphology, distribution in crop plants the former USSR, ecology, utilization and economic value.
- Muna-Muna (Satureja parvifolia) - Information from the New Zealand Institute for Crop agriculture and Food agriculture Research on this shrub, used to agriculture make a beverage, its agriculture characteristics, environmental requirements, management, agriculture harvesting and processing.[PDF]
MySQL - Cache Direct