Tobacco Field Crops Agriculture
Set of reports on tobacco farming, tobacco communities, and tobacco industry buying of foreign tobacco and moving their operations overseas.
Top: Science: Agriculture: Field Crops: Tobacco
- Top/Business/Consumer Goods and Services/Tobacco
- Top/Health/Specific Substances/Tobacco
- Top/Science/Biology/Flora and Fauna/Plantae/Magnoliophyta/Magnoliopsida/Solanaceae/Nicotiana
- Tobacco Information Site - Site with information on subjects including tobacco history, field crops cultivation, aging, curing, US tobacco industry.
- Tobacco-Related Programs and Activities of the U.S. Department of Agriculture: Operation and Cost - Price support program, crop insurance, tobacco inspection and grading, and market news services.
- Tobacco World Markets and Trade - USDA circular, May 1998.
- Tobacco Farming and Public Health - Set of reports on tobacco farming, tobacco communities, and tobacco tobacco industry buying of foreign tobacco and moving their operations tobacco overseas.
- A.N. Daly's Guide to Tobacco - A.N. Daly\\'s Expert guide and tips on tobacco tobacco cultivation, harvesting field crops and processing.
- Plantation House Tobacco Seeds - Certified virus free Virginia and Havana tobacco seed for cigarettes tobacco and cigars. UK.
- Organic Tobacco Production - This publication discusses the basic cultural requirements of tobacco the crop, weed management, insect pest management, diseases, tobacco curing and marketing.[PDF]
- The Tobacco Reference Guide: Tobacco Farmers - Factsheets on tobacco farming, economics and statistics, and tobacco breakdowns by tobacco state.
- International Tobacco Growers' Association - Trade organization open to all national growers\\' associations. Includes membership list, news, and papers on issues.
MySQL - Cache Direct