Pests and Diseases Tobacco Field Crops Agriculture
Photograph of lesions caused by Sclerotium rolfsii at the base of the stem of a tobacco plant and a description of the symptoms.
Top: Science: Agriculture: Field Crops: Tobacco: Pests and Diseases
- Tobacco Whitefly: EC Listed Diseases - Photographs and information on this insect including its distribution, sources, tobacco description and lifestyle, damage done and pest status.
- Tobacco Disease Information Notes - Provides information on the symptoms, factors affecting development, and control pests and diseases recommendations for a number of diseases that affect this crop.
- Southern Blight: Sclerotium rolfsii - Photograph of an affected young tobacco plant and pests and diseases field crops a description of the symptoms.
- Tobacco Disease Control - From the University of Georgia, brief and fairly technical presentation field crops on blue mold, black shank, brown spot, fusarium wilt, and field crops other diseases of the tobacco plant, and control of those field crops diseases.[PDF]
- Anthracnose - Information and photograph of leaves affected by this pests and diseases tobacco fungal disease caused by Colletotrichum nicotianae.
- Southern Bacterial Wilt - Photographs of tobacco plants infected by Pseudomonas solanacearum pests and diseases and a description of the symptoms.
- Rhizoctonia solani - Photograph of the base of the stem of tobacco a tobacco pests and diseases plant infected with this fungus, a tobacco condition also known as pests and diseases Rhizoctonia target spot or tobacco sore shin.
- Southern Blight - Photograph of lesions caused by Sclerotium rolfsii at field crops the pests and diseases base of the stem of a tobacco field crops plant and pests and diseases a description of the symptoms.
- Southern Bacterial Wilt: Pseudomonas solanacearum - Photograph of lesions on the stem of a tobacco plant and a description of the symptoms.
- Damping Off - Photograph of lesions caused by Thanatephorus cucumeris on pests and diseases pests and diseases a tobacco leaf.
- Kentucky Blue Mold Warning System - An advisory system on tobacco blue mold.
- Tomato Spotted Wilt Virus - Images of tobacco leaves illustrating the suppressive effect tobacco of using pests and diseases acibenzolar-S-methyl, and information on this virus, tobacco which not only affects pests and diseases tomatoes but other crops tobacco as well.
- Tobacco Nematode Management - Information on the species that attack tobacco, their field crops diagnosis and management, including nematicides recommended for this field crops crop.
- Tobacco Flea Beetle: Epitrix hirtipennis - A description of this species with photographs and pests and diseases details of its hosts, damage done, life cycle pests and diseases and control.
- Fusarium Wilt - Photograph of tobacco plants infected by Fusarium oxysporum field crops sp. pests and diseases nicotianae and a description of the symptoms.
- Tobacco - Photograph showing how washing hands in milk before transplanting the pests and diseases crop reduced the incidence of tobacco mosaic virus.
- Insect Management in Flue-cured Tobacco - Insects can cause considerable damage to this crop. field crops This pests and diseases article explains how they can be controlled field crops in the pests and diseases field and lists possible pesticides with field crops their application guidelines.
- Pythium Root Rot - Photograph of the stems of young tobacco plants tobacco affected with field crops Pythium spp. causing damping off.
MySQL - Cache Direct