Quaternary Studies Earth Sciences
Educational website to accompany TV program offers information about Antarctica and about how ice cores provide a record of the past. Discusses how the world's coastlines would recede if some or all of the Antarctic ice were to melt.
Top: Science: Earth Sciences: Quaternary Studies
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Archaeology
- Top/Science/Environment/Climate Change
- Top/Science/Earth Sciences/Geology/Geomorphology
- Top/Regional/Polar Regions/Science and Environment
- Beringian Atlas - Paleonenvironmental atlas of Beringia, an area covering easternmost Siberia and western Alaska.
- Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research - Information about the central institute of German polar science research, its science history, its facilities and research ships, science and research topics related science to geology and biology science of the polar regions and world science oceans.
- Rutgers University Quaternary Studies - Offers a multidisciplinary graduate certificate program allowing students to specialize science in the study of the last few million years in science earth\\'s history, incorporating anthropology, geology, geography, biology, meteorology, and environmental science science.
- Quaternary Paleoenvironmental and Paleoclimate Studies at Colby College - Information about student research, with numerous links.
- Cambridge Quaternary - Collaborators from several departments engaged in study of paleogeography, Quaternary history and stratigraphy, geoarcheology, palynology, paleontology, and related topics. Describes research, personnel, facilities, and activities.
- Midwestern US 16,000 Years Ago: An Exhibit at the Illinois Museum - Deglaciation and late Pleistocene animals and plants.
- Laboratory for Paleoclimatology and Climatology, University of Ottawa - Information about research in the analysis and modeling of climate science changes and their impacts on ecosystems, with particular focus on science Canada and the Arctic during the Holocene.
- The Stage Three Project - Interdisciplinary international collaborative effort to assess the current science state of earth sciences knowledge of the relatively mild part science of the last glacial earth sciences when Neanderthals became extinct. science Information about objectives, newsletters, publications, directory earth sciences of project science m
- NOAA Paleoclimatology Program - Data Center - Archive for paleoclimate data, research, and education. earth sciences Climate reconstructions and contributed data sets including: borehole earth sciences data, earth sciences climate forcing, earth sciences corals, earth sciences fauna, ice cores, earth sciences insects, earth sciences paleoclimate modeling,
- Quaternary Sciences Program at Northern Arizona University - Information about education, research and data dissemination activities science regarding the science Quaternary period of the arid western science North America. Offers a science Master's degree.
- NOVA Online - Warnings from the Ice - Educational website to accompany TV program offers information earth sciences about Antarctica and about how ice cores provide earth sciences a record of the past. Discusses how the earth sciences world\\'s coastlines would recede if some or all earth sciences of the Antarctic ice were to melt.
- The Ascent of Mind, by William H. Calvin - Book on the ice ages science science science science science science science science science science science science and science how human intelligence science science science science science science science science science science science science evolved.
- Cracking the Ice Age - Web site related to the NOVA television program about the quaternary studies big sweep and panorama of the Ice Age. Links to quaternary studies other resources.
- Climate Change Institute, University of Maine - Studies of climatology and paleoclimatology, glaciers, Quaternary geology, quaternary studies paleooceanography, earth sciences paleoanthropology, and related areas.
- Pliocene and Late Quaternary Sea Level - Global Gridded maps. USGS Open File Report 96-000.
- Quaternary - Information from Wikipedia on he Quaternary Period, the geologic time earth sciences period after the Neogene Period roughly 2.588 million years ago earth sciences to the present.
- Quaternary Research at University of Wisconsin-Madison - In Department of Geology and Geophysics, UW-Madison. Studies of basic quaternary studies and applied problems in glacial geology, Quaternary geology, engineering geology,and quaternary studies hydrogeology.
MySQL - Cache Direct