Computational Number Theory Math
Algorithmic, or Computational, Number Theory studies algorithms for performing number theoretic calculations such as highest common factor, factorisation or testing for primality.
Top: Science: Math: Number Theory: Computational
- Top/Science/Math/Number Theory/Software
- Top/Science/Math/Number Theory/Tables
- Top/Computers/Algorithms/Computational Algebra
- Top/Computers/Computer Science/Distributed Computing/Projects/Cryptography
- Algorithm Design Manual - Number Theoretic Algorithms - A chapter from "The Algorithm Design Manual" number theory by Steven S. Skiena.
- LLL Page - Maintained by Keith Matthews. Papers, examples, pseudocode.
- Future Directions in Algorithmic Number Theory - Some of the conjectures and open problems motivated computational by the "PRIMES is in P" papers, compiled computational at the AIM.
- The LLL Algorithm - Papers on the LLL algorithm and its applications collected by computational François Koeune.
- Visible Euclidean Algorithm - Enter two positive integers, and click the button to see math the operations of the Euclidean Algorithm.
- Implementations of Extended LLL - Links and notes by Wilberd van der Kallen.
- Some Number Records - Connected with divisibility and factoring.
- Computational Number Theory - Lecture notes by Robert Campbell, December 1997.
- Computational Projects in Number Theory - Interesting problems, usually requiring extensive verifications or enumerations, to occupy the idle CPU time of workstations and personal computers. Compiled by Tomás Oliveira e Silva.
- Suggested Readings in Algorithmic Number Theory - Provided by the organizers of the MSRI Fall number theory 2000 research program.
MySQL - Cache Direct