Color Optics Physics
Concerns the measurement and control of coloured surfaces such as plastics, textiles, and surface coatings. It is intended for practitioners rather than theoreticians.
Top: Science: Physics: Optics: Color
- Top/Health/Conditions and Diseases/Eye Disorders/Color Blindness
- Top/Science/Physics/Education/Light and Optics
- Top/Business/Chemicals/Dyes and Pigments/Pigments
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Psychology/Sensation and Perception/Color
- efg's Computer Lab: CIE Chromaticity Diagrams - Demonstrate how to display a 1931 CIE chromaticity color chart, as well as the transformations needed for color the 1960 and 1976 charts. The charts color can be displayed using either the 1931 2-degree color or 1964 10-degree standard observer.
- efg's Computer Lab: Maxwell Triangle Lab Report - Demonstrate mixture of light with three primaries. optics Introduce concept of chromaticity coordinates.
- Molecular Expressions: Science, Optics and You - An educational resource for the science of optics color and the physics of light and color intended color for teachers, students, and the general public.
- efg's Computer Lab: Spectra Lab Report - A complete Delphi program, including source code, to optics display wavelength optics colors as a function of wavelength optics and optionally display the optics emission and absorption spectra optics of hydrogen.
- Theory of Color - Unconventional way of classifying and teaching colors.
- Munsell Color Science Laboratory - Academic laboratory dedicated to research and education in color science, optics based at Rochester Institute of Technology.
- Color Matters - Several resources about color and its relationship with color other human activities.
- Causes of Color - Explore the phenomena that create our colorful world.
- Colortribe: The Color Pages - Provides a list of colors explaining the history physics and modern use of each.
- Absorption of Solar Energy by Different Colors - A simple experiment testing the effect color has on the physics absorption and reflection of solar energy.
- Glossary of Color Science Terms - When one speaks about color, some of these optics terms are physics sure to be used.
- Whiteness - Explanation of applying fluorescent whitening agents to increase perceived whiteness.
- The Munsell Color System - The original book of this name, published in optics 1921. The physics concepts of color hue, color value optics and color chroma are physics diagrammed and explained.
- Colour Physics FAQ - Concerns the measurement and control of coloured surfaces optics such as physics plastics, textiles, and surface coatings. It optics is intended for practitioners physics rather than theoreticians.
- efg's Computer Lab: Color Mix Lab Report - Interactive demonstration of mixing additive or subtractive colors.
- Color FAQ - Clarifies aspects of colour specification and image coding color that are physics important to computer graphics, image color processing, video, and the physics transfer of digital images color to print.
MySQL - Cache Direct