Chiral Perturbation Theory Chromodynamics Quantum Field Theory Quantum Mechanics
This paper shows that in the presence of massive particles, such as nucleons, the standard low-energy expansion, in powers of meson momenta and light-quark masses, in general converges in only part of the low-energy region
Top: Science: Physics: Quantum Mechanics: Quantum Field Theory: Chromodynamics: Chiral Perturbation Theory
- Effective Field Theories - These lectures provide an introduction to the basic quantum field theory ideas and methods of Effective Field Theory, and quantum field theory a description quantum field theory of a few interesting phenomenological applications in particle quantum field theory physics.
- Chiral Dynamics in Nucleons and Nuclei - A review of the implications of the spontaneous quantum field theory chromodynamics chiral symmetry breaking in QCD for processes involving quantum field theory chromodynamics one, two quantum field theory chromodynamics or more nucleons.
- Baryon Chiral Perturbation Theory in Lorentz Form - This paper shows that in the presence of massive particles, such as nucleons, the standard low-energy expansion, in powers of meson momenta and light-quark masses, in general converges in only part of the low-energy region
- The Off-shell Electromagnetic Form Factors of Pions and Kaons in Chiral Perturbation Theory - A paper by T. E. Rudy, H. W. chiral perturbation theory chromodynamics Fearing and S. Scherer providing an introduction to chiral perturbation theory chromodynamics chiral perturbation theory.
- Chiral Perturbation Theory - The main elements and methods of chiral perturbation theory, the effective field theory of the Standard Model below the scale of spontaneous chiral symmetry breaking, are summarized
- Generalized Heavy Baryon Chiral Perturbation Theory - Standard SU(2) Heavy Baryon Chiral Perturbation Theory is chromodynamics extended in order to include the case of chromodynamics small or even vanishing quark condensate
MySQL - Cache Direct