Observations Black Holes Relativity Physics
Brief text by Pablo G. Ostrov about the evidence for the existence of black holes, aimed at a general audience.
Top: Science: Physics: Relativity: Black Holes: Observations
- Detection of Hard X-ray Emission from the Galactic Nuclear Region with INTEGRAL - Article by Guillaume Belanger and colleagues; recounts X-ray black holes observations observations of the neighborhood of our galaxy\'s central black holes black hole.
- Do Black Holes Exist? - Brief text by Pablo G. Ostrov about the evidence for observations the existence of black holes, aimed at a general audience.
- Black Holes - Black hole page from NASA\\'s "Imagine the universe!" observations site; includes a section on observational aspects - observations "If We Can\\'t See Them, How Do We observations Know They're There?"
- Closest Star Seen Orbiting the Supermassive Black Hole at the Centre of the Milky Way - Article by R. Schodel and colleagues (Max Planck relativity Institute for relativity Extraterrestrial Physics) about the best evidence relativity to date for the relativity existence of a supermassive relativity black hole in the center of relativity our own relativity galaxy - the way it influences the orbits relativity relativity of nearby stars.
- Field Guide to X-ray Sources - Pages on the website of the Chandra X-Ray black holes Observatory; relativity includes information about stellar, mid-mass and supermassive black holes black holes, relativity Chandra images, and a podcast.
- Hubble Space Telescope Discovers Disk Fueling Possible Black Hole - News item published on the website of the observations Space Telescope black holes Science Institute.
- Study of Accretion Processes on Black Holes: Fifty Years of Developments - Review article by Sandip K. Chakrabarti of the research done observations on one of the main mechanisms by which black holes observations cause highly luminous phenomena in their immediate neighborhood.
- Radio Astronomers Lift 'Fog' on Milky Way's Dark Heart - Press release by the National Radio Astronomy Observatory about observations of the immediate neighborhood of our galaxy\'s central supermassive black hole.
- Astrophysical Evidence for the Existence of Black Holes - Review article by Annalisa Celotti, John C. Miller, and Dennis observations W. Sciama (SISSA, Trieste) about the current state of the observations search for observational evidence for the existence of both stellar-mass observations and supermassive black holes.
- Black Holes in Astrophysics - Review article by Ramesh Narayan (Harvard-Smithsonian Center for observations Astrophysics) about the astrophysical evidence for black holes.
- The Afterglow of Massive Black Hole Coalescence - Article by Milos Milosavljevic and Stearl Phinney; describes relativity the kind relativity of afterglow that should be visible relativity for X-ray telescopes when relativity two massive black holes relativity merge.
- XMM: Black Holes and Quasars - Educational pages on the website of the space-borne observations X-ray telescope observations XMM, hosted by the University of observations Birmingham. Information about black observations holes and other astronomical observations sources of X-rays.
- Evidence for the Black Hole Event Horizon - Review article by Ramesh Narayan about possible observational relativity evidence for the defining feature of black holes.
MySQL - Cache Direct