Rheology Physics Science
Rheology studies the flow of unusual materials, particularly non-Newtonian fluids such as mayonnaise, paint, molten plastics, and foams. The Society of Rheology caters to rheologists in many fields
Top: Science: Physics: Rheology
- Top/Science/Physics/Mathematical Physics/Statistical Mechanics
- Top/Science/Physics/Condensed Matter
- Top/Science/Physics/Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics
- Top/Science/Technology/Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration
- Mechanical Properties of Polymers - Viscoelasticity, relaxation spectra, Model of polymer chain.
- Transport in Permeable Media - Transport and phase change phenomena in porous media.
- Rheology Research Center, University of Wisconsin - History, videos of rheologic processes, and links.
- NIST: Materials Science - Polymers Division - National Institute of Standards and Technology science (US government): rheology polymers - electronics materials, science biomaterials, ... large site rheology with searchable index
- Polymers Division of NIST - The Polymers Division of US standards institute provides rheology standards, measurement science methods, and fundamental concepts for rheology plastics industry
- Rheology of Liquid Crystals - Freiburg - TMR Network - nematic fluids.
- What is rheology anyway? - Rheology studies the flow of unusual materials, particularly science non-Newtonian fluids such as mayonnaise, paint, molten plastics, science and foams. The Society of Rheology caters to science rheologists in many fields
- The Origins of Rheology: A Short Historical Excursion - History and relationships with other areas of physics.[PDF]
- Colloid and Interface Science Page - Terms and field of colloid science, Laurier L. rheology Schramm, University physics of Calgary.
- Intro to polymers : The Macrogalleria - A cyberwonderland of polymer fun from University of physics S MS
- Materials Science Modeling - Project at NIST, Applied and Computational Mathematics Division, physics US gov. institute.
- Rheology Primer - Understanding of hydrocolloids.
- Glossary of Rheological Terms - By the Institute for Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics.
- Food Rheology Laboratory - USA, MI - Rheology applied to food process engineering.
- Suspensions - Computational approach.
MySQL - Cache Direct