Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics Physics Science
Computes the standard relations for compressible flow of a perfect gas. Isentropic flow relations, normal shock relations, and oblique shock relations can be calculated.
Top: Science: Physics: Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics
- Top/Science/Earth Sciences/Geophysics
- Top/Science/Physics/Condensed Matter
- Top/Science/Earth Sciences/Oceanography
- Top/Science/Physics/Classical Mechanics
- Top/Science/Earth Sciences/Atmospheric Physics
Compressible Aerodynamics Calculator - Computes the standard relations for compressible flow of a perfect gas. Isentropic flow relations, normal shock relations, and oblique shock relations can be calculated.
- ERCOFTAC - European Research Community on Fluids, Turbulence and Combustion. physics Portal to fluid mechanics and dynamics Fluid Dynamics database resources. Free physics registration required.
- Convection in a box. - Experiments with smoke inside a plexiglass box challenge convectional wisdom. Smoke can unexpectedly act heavier than air and then spontaneously reverse.
- eMicroNano - A free one-stop information resource for bio-, micro-, and nano-fluidic science systems.
- The Effects of Water Hammer And Pulsations - Explanation of water hammer and pulsation inclusive the science formula used science to calculate the pressure increase.
- Advanced Aero/Hydrodynamics - Course materials from University of Vermont.
- Fluid Salients in Air, Water, and Solids - Site discusses fluid salients as a cause for physics ocean wave formation, cloud formation and geologic structure physics formation. Several small physical models of salients are physics also discussed.
- Flow optimization - The site demonstrates a method of flow visualisation by using an optically active liquid. The advantages of the method and some example applications are described.
- ePower Propulsion and Combustion - A one-stop resource for professionals working in propulsion, power, and combustion fields.
- eFluids - A one-stop internet resource for fluid dynamics and flow engineering professionals
- Incompressible Navier-Stokes equations reduce to Bernoulli's Law - Integrates the vector Navier-Stokes equation to obtain a vector form of Bernoulli\\'s law. Provides interpretation and a mathematical basis for doing calculations.
- Bernoulli's Principle Animation - Interactive animation shows how pressure and velocity in science a fluid behave according to Bernoulli's Principle.
- Calculations and Equations of Fluid Mechanics - An online fluid dynamics calculator.
- PivNet 2 - An introduction to the European Collaboration on Particle science Image Velocimetry. Links to participating partners, information about science courses, conferences and literature.
- University of Colorado Flow Visualization Course - A course in the physics and art of fluid mechanics and fluid mechanics and dynamics dynamics fluid flow for engineering and fine arts photography fluid mechanics fluid mechanics and dynamics and dynamics students at the University of Colorado, Boulder. The fluid fluid mechanics and dynamics mechanics and dynamics student gallery has a wide assortment of images fluid mechanics and dynamics fluid mechanics and dynamics ranging from soap films to clouds.
- Investigation into Aerodynamic Flutter Test Systems - An investigation into aerodynamic vibration excitation systems for in-flight flutter testing of general aviation aircraft. Richard R. Western, Melbourne, 1999.
- Irrotational Plane Flows of an Inviscid Fluid - Lecture for those who need a refresher course fluid mechanics and science dynamics on hydrodynamics fundamentals.
- Transforming Ellipsodial Into Translatory Motion - A report in pdf format describes how ellipsoidal water wave motion can be transformed into translatory motion to exchange polluted water in an almost closed sea bay.
- Classical Fluid Mechanics Problem Solutions - Solutions to Classical Fluid Flow and Momentum Transfer fluid mechanics and dynamics Problems.
- Fluid Power Net International (FPN) - Provides information and links to fluid power (hydraulics and pneumatics).
- Engineers Edge - fluid flow, hydraulic and pneumatic - Fluids section of engineering directory. Provides definitions and fluid mechanics and physics dynamics practical applications.
MySQL - Cache Direct