Asia Regional Organizations Standards
The Council is responsible for policy making, sets the priority of standards to be prepared, recommends qualified persons for the Minister to appoint to technical committees, arbitrates and awards licenses under its certification scheme.
Top: Science: Reference: Standards: Organizations: Regional: Asia
- Malaysia - SIRIM Berhad - Standards writing organisation - Managing the standards development structure in Malaysia inclusive of international standards committees assigned to Malaysia
- Japan - EIAJ - Electronic Industries Association of Japan. Data and statistics asia on the organizations Japanese electronics industry, a directory of asia EIAJ members and related organizations information.
- China - China Communications Standards Association (CWTS) - Organization working on telecommunications standards for China.
- Japan - ARIB - Association of Radio Industries and Businesses - works regional in the asia fields of radio and telecommunications.
- Brunei - Ministry of Development - Responsible amongst other things for standards in the asia country.
- Hong Kong - STC (Standards and Testing Centre) - Hong Kong\\'s established independent, not-for-profit, testing, inspection organizations and certification regional institute.
- Thailand - Industrial Standards Institute - TISI - The Council is responsible for policy making, sets the priority asia of standards to be prepared, recommends qualified persons for the asia Minister to appoint to technical committees, arbitrates and awards licenses asia under its certification scheme.
- Singapore - SPRING - (Standards, Productivity and Innovation Board), previously PSB (Singapore Productivity and Standards Board).
MySQL - Cache Direct