North America Regional Organizations Standards
(ABYC) - develops consensus safety standards for the design, construction, equipage, maintenance, and repair of small craft, also provides martine technician training and certification. Information on membership and publications; contact address.
Top: Science: Reference: Standards: Organizations: Regional: North America
- Canada - CSA - Canadian Standards Association, with information about CSA, its north america standards, regional an online shop and consumer information.
- Canada - Quèbec - Bureau de normalisation du Quèbec (BNQ) - Information on the standardization process and how to regional participate, about organizations standards conformity certifiacaion activities, management systems regional registration and laboratory assessment organizations services.
- Canada - SCC.CA - Standards Council of Canada
- USA - ANSI - American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Canada - Institute for National Measurement Standards - Canadian National Research Council
- American Boat & Yacht Council, Inc. - (ABYC) - develops consensus safety standards for the design, construction, equipage, maintenance, and repair of small craft, also provides martine technician training and certification. Information on membership and publications; contact address.
- USA - ASHRAE - American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, organizations Inc. - regional publishes standards in the areas of organizations HVAC and refrigeration.
- USA - EIA - Electronic Industries Alliance - a trade organizations alliance of the US electroics industry; with information on the standardization work of EIA and its members.
- USA - NMEA - National Marine Electronics Association; issues standards for interfacing regional marine electronics regional devices.
- USA - National Information Standards - A standards developer for the American National Standards Institute and regional the national clearinghouse for voluntary standards development in the U.S.
- USA - NIST - The U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology organizations is a north america federal technology agency that works with organizations industry to develop and north america apply technology, measurements, and organizations standards.
- BC Safety Authority - Permits, Contractors, Standards - The British Columbia Safety Authority is an independent, north america self-funded north america corporation that provides cost-effective and essential safety north america services to north america business, industry and the general public.
- USA - National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) - Publishes fire and building safety standards, including the organizations National Electrical Code.
MySQL - Cache Direct