Guidelines and Codes Research Ethics Science in Society
Relevant to chemists publishing in American Chemical Society journals, with sections for editors, authors, reviewers, and scientists publishing outside of the scientific literature as well.
Top: Science: Science in Society: Research Ethics: Guidelines and Codes
- APS Guidelines for Professional Conduct - Research ethics statement and guidelines from the American Physical Society
- ASME Society Policy: Ethics - Policy statement of the Board on Professional Practice science in society science in society and Ethics of the American Society of Mechanical science in society science in society Engineers, relevant to professional practice and publication.[PDF]
- ASA Code of Ethics - General principles and ethical standards for professional sociologists, guidelines and codes guidelines and codes from the American Sociological Association.
- Ecological Society of America Code of Ethics - Guidelines for research and publication.
- The Chemical Professional’s Code of Conduct - Adopted by the American Chemical Society in June 2007, this defines the official principles of conduct for professional chemists.
- ASCE Code of Ethics - Includes the text of the ethics code as science in society well as the enforcement and educational plans from science in society the American Society of Civil Engineers.
- ACS Ethical Guidelines - Relevant to chemists publishing in American Chemical Society journals, with science in society sections for editors, authors, reviewers, and scientists publishing outside of science in society the scientific literature as well.
- AMS Ethical Guidelines - "To help in the preservation of that atmosphere guidelines and codes research ethics of mutual trust and ethical behavior required for guidelines and codes research ethics science to prosper." From the American Mathematical Society.
- New Research Misconduct Policies - Guidance from the Office of Inspector General, National research ethics Science Foundation.
- IET Rules of Conduct - Institution of Engineering and Technology rules for the ethical conduct of members.
- Association of American Universities: Research Administration and Policy Issues - Several topics are covered, including conflicts of interest, research integrity and misconduct, and research data disclosure.
- Statement on Treatment of Subordinates - From the American Physical Society
- Handling Allegations of Research Misconduct - American Physical Society statement recommending policies for ethics research ethics cases.
MySQL - Cache Direct