Science and Technology Policy Science in Society
An innovation policy consultancy, which specialises in the evaluation, comparative analysis and implementation of government science and technology policy and SME support programmes.
Top: Science: Science in Society: Science and Technology Policy
- Top/Society/Issues/Science and Technology
Issues in Science & Technology - Journal published by the National Academy Press (U.S.) - Publicly available archives going back many years from influential people in US government science policy.
- American Geophysical Union: Science and Policy - Upcoming legislation and government regulations that have implications for the science and technology policy geophysical sciences, and position statements on policy-related topics.
- The Science Foresight Project - The first completely Internet-based international science foresight activity. The goal science was to identify emerging research developments in the physical and science engineering sciences using experts selected by purely objective methods.
- Center for Advanced Studies in Science and Technology Policy - The Center for Advanced Studies in Science and Technology Policy science in society is a private, non-partisan research and advisory organization focused on science in society information, technology, and national security policy and related issues.
- Science and Technology Policy Institute (STPI) - A federally funded US research and development center sponsored by the National Science Foundation providing the high quality, objective technical analytical support for the Office of Science and Technology Policy and other government users.
- Joint Global Change Research Institute | University of Maryland - Publications and information from a joint Pacific Northwest science and technology policy Lab/University of Maryland institute dedicated to examining the science and technology policy problems associated with global climate change.
- Information Technologies and Social Development - UNRISD project exploring how new information and communications technologies can be used in developing countries. Events, publications, unpublished papers, and researcher profiles. Some content in French.
- AAAS Directorate for Science and Policy Programs - Programs devoted to activities in realms where science, science and technology policy government and society intersect, to further the work science and technology policy of scientists, promote of human welfare, and foster science and technology policy scientific freedom and responsibility.
- US President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST) - PCAST consists of 18 members from the private science and technology policy sector plus the Assistant to the President for science and technology policy Science and Technology who serves as the Committee\\'s science and technology policy Co-Chair.
- Scientific Integrity - The Union of Concerned Scientists discusses political interference in federal government science, the abuses of science and some possible solutions.
- Technopolis - An innovation policy consultancy, which specialises in the science in society evaluation, comparative analysis and implementation of government science science in society and technology policy and SME support programmes.
- Geology & Public Policy - Join the list, serve or geology in the Government Mentor science Program. Be a Congressional Science Fellow. Congressional and federal actions science which affect the geoscience community.
- Ecological Society of America - Public Affairs - Information and position statements on environmental policy.
- Center for Science, Policy, and Outcomes - A non-profit think tank that works with the science U.S. Congress science in society on issues involving science policies and science their effects on society. science in society Includes issues papers and science analyses on current topics.
- Space Policy Project - Information and analysis on civil and military space issues, policies science and programs. Covers a variety of topics including life science on Mars, advanced aircraft, Russian aerospace, Challenger accident, space weapons, science exploration, and links.
- National Science Board - The National Science Board is the US science science policy advisor to the President and the Congress. science Their homepage contains many documents on the US science science and technology policy.
- Science and National Security in the Post-9/11 Environment - Issue briefs and links to useful resources on science and technology science policy key issues related to the topic of balancing science and science technology policy national security and scientific openness.
- Koshland Science Museum - Museum of the National Academy of Sciences, focusing science in society science on "science behind the headlines", in particular current science in society science and sometimes controversial policy issues.
- FYI -- Bulletin of Science Policy News - American Institute of Physics publication that summarizes legislation science and technology science and technology policy policy and science policy developments in Washington DC.
- Institute for Science, Engineering and Public Policy - An institute in Portland Oregon, that attempts to science and technology science and technology policy policy develop the local dialogue on science, technology and science and science and technology policy technology policy society issues.
- Society and Science - The British Council - Description of the British Council\\'s policy in science, science and technology science in society policy engineering and environment.
- The Foundation for Science and Technology - Aims to provide a neutral platform for the debate of science science or technology issues of importance to society. Includes PDF science downloads of journals and ordering information for other materials.
- Office of Technology Assessment (OTA) Legacy - Topical reports on numerous subjects in science and science and technology policy technology (1974-1995).
- Information Technology and Innovation Foundation - ITIF is a non-partisan think tank whose mission is to formulate and promote public policies to advance technological innovation and productivity internationally, in Washington, and around the country.
- U.S. Science Policy in the 21st Century - Provides information about science policy books, newsletters, conferences, science and technology science in society policy internships, fellowships, courses, degree programs and other related science and science in society technology policy resources.
- Gender, Science and Technology Gateway - Global web portal presented by the UN Commission science and technology policy on Science and Technology for Development (UNCSTD). Policy science and technology policy recommendations and resources pertaining to sustainable development that science and technology policy addresses gender inequality.
- Board on Science, Technology and Economic Policy, National Academy of Sciences - Integrates understanding of scientific, technological, and economic elements science in the formulation of national policies affecting the science economic well-being of the United States.
- Foresight: Making the future work for you - The UK Foresight programme is managed by the Office of science in society Science and Technology and brings together key people, knowledge and science in society ideas to look beyond normal commercial time horizons to identify science in society potential opportunities from new science and technologies and acti
- AAAS Science and Technology Policy Fellowships - Provide opportunities for accomplished postdoctoral to mid-career scientists science in society science in society and engineers to contribute to the public policymaking science in society science in society process.
- Council of Science and Technology Advisors - Offers council to Canada\\'s executive cabinet in Canada. Includes science and technology policy list of reports, government responses, and group newsletter.
- Science-Metrix - Measurement and evaluation of science and technology - Evaluation and measurement of science, technology and innovation science in society science in society (STI). Mainly downloadable reports on STI policy and science in society science in society strategy.
- Technology Policy & Assessment Center - This Georgia Institute of Technology Center engages in interdisciplinary research science and technology policy and analysis of technology-intensive issues occurring at the interface of science and technology policy engineering, management and technology policy.
- Optical Society of America - Policies - OSA promotes the generation, application and archiving of science in society science in society knowledge in optics and photonics and disseminates this science in society science in society knowledge worldwide.
- Research Competitiveness Program - An effort to assist U.S. states participating in science the National Science Foundation\\'s "Experimental Program to science Stimulate Competitive Research", from the American Association for science the Advancement of Science.
- About Nanotechnology - The Foresight Institute focuses on this technology and the public science policy surrounding it.
- Bringing science back to life - thoughts on goal-oriented science funding.
- Science and Technology Policies in India - Focus is on policy reforms and intellectual property science in society science and technology policy law reforms in India.
- Science, People and Politics - Provides articles on how science, technology and biomedical science in society research interfaces with politics, humanities and the arts.
- Sciencedebate 2008 - Questions are submitted to the US Presidential candidates science and technology science in society policy and their responses are published.
- The rise of technocapitalism - Prof. Suarez-Villa on technocapitalism, its sources and phenomena, science continuous invention science and technology policy and innovation, networks, the experimental firm, science innovative capacity, technological eras.
- Irish Council for Science, Technology and Innovation - Provides advice to the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment science on key national and international issues.
- OAS - Office of Science and Technology - Science and technology policy statements from the Organization science in society science in society of American States(OAS).
- Al Teich's Technology & the Future Toolkit - A resource for students, teachers, and anyone else science in society science interested in how technology and society are shaping science in society science each other and our future.
- The Decline of Unfettered Research - Essay explaining the reasons for the decline of "unfettered" or science in society "curiosity-driven" research.
- Israel Academy of Sciences & Humanities - Promoting scientific excellence, providing advice to the government science in society science on scientific issues of national importance, maintaining scientific science in society science relations with similar bodies worldwide, and publishing scholarly science in society science works.
- Federation of American Scientists - Involved in a variety of projects, including monitoring science in society arms sales and weapons development, cyberstrategy, intelligence reform, science in society military analysis, nuclear weapons, space policy, and monitoring science in society emerging diseases.
- SEAMLESS (EU project) - System for environmental and agriculture modelling, for assessment science in society of how future alternative agricultural and environmental polices science in society affect sustainable development in Europe.
- ACM Public Policy Office - Statements of goals, position papers, letters and testimony to Congress science and other government bodies.
- Civil Society and the EU - Masters degree thesis suggests increased participation in research policy by science and technology policy groups not representing business or science.
- U.S. Office of Science and Technology Policy - In the Executive Office of the President. Current science and archived information about policy on fundamental science science, education and scientific literacy, investment in applied science research, and international cooperation.
- RAND Science and Technology Policy Institute - A federally funded US research and development center sponsored by science the National Science Foundation and managed by RAND
- Why No 'New Einstein'? - Article by Lee Smolin argues that research programs science in society presently fail to advance science in new directions, science in society and suggests remedies.[PDF]
- Office of Science & Technology - Reports focus on research and development policy changes science and trends in Europe and the U.S.
- The European Commission, Official Documents - Contains official documents of the European Commission, including documents on their science and technology policy.
MySQL - Cache Direct