Australia Oceania Academic Departments Archaeology
The only university in South Australia offering a degree program in archaeology. Includes: courses, research, handbooks, staff, students, and Archaeology Society.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Academic Departments: Oceania: Australia
- John Cook University - Includes information on contacts, staff, graduate and postgraduate studies in oceania archaeology.
- University of Sydney - School of Archaeology. Includes: structure, facilities, courses, publications, australia research, news, australia conferences, fieldwork, staff, and resources.
- Australia National University - School of Archaeology and Anthropology. Includes: staff, courses, academic departments and oceania online guides (Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- University of Queensland - Archaeology division of the School of Social Sciences. academic departments Includes: courses, undergraduate and graduate information, staff, publications, academic departments research, links, and contact information.
- University of Melbourne - School of Fine Arts (Art History and Cinema Studies), Classical Studies and Archaeology.
- University of New England - Provides an overview of the Department for current australia and prospective students and features information about the australia discipline in general. Topics include rock art, human australia origins in Australia and geo-archaeology.
- Flinders University - The only university in South Australia offering a oceania degree program oceania in archaeology. Includes: courses, research, handbooks, oceania staff, students, and Archaeology oceania Society.
- University of Adelaide - Australia, offers courses in Bronze and Iron Age academic departments and Classical archaeology and Early Medieval Europe within academic departments the Centre for European Studies and General Linguistics. academic departments Staff, course details.
- University of Western Australia - Centre for Archaeology. Staff, research, undergraduate and postgraduate oceania study.
- LaTrobe University Archaeology Department - Offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in archaeology. Courses, oceania options, staff, australia major research projects.
- Western New South Wales Archaeology Program - A multi-disciplinary collaborative research program between the Graduate academic departments School oceania of the Environment at Macquarie University in academic departments Sydney, Australia, oceania the Department of Anthropology at Auckland academic departments University, New Zealand, oceania and the NSW National Parks academic departments and Wildlife Se
MySQL - Cache Direct