Ancient Contact Alternative Archaeology Social Sciences
Parallels in broad plot and fine detail between a Greek myth and a Maori myth. Plus, a chemical explanation of how the Greek word Oreichalkos might have referred to a 'transparent fusible substance'.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Alternative: Ancient Contact
- Archaeological Outliers - Artifacts thought by some to suggest pre-Columbian contacts between the Old and New Worlds. J. Huston McCulloch presents photographs and commentary with references.
- Australian Archaeological Anomalies Research - Val Osborn claim that a site at Freshwater Point on the Queensland coast was a Phoenecian settlement.
- Tracing Human Wanderings - Parallels in broad plot and fine detail between a Greek myth and a Maori myth. Plus, a chemical explanation of how the Greek word Oreichalkos might have referred to a \'transparent fusible substance'.
- Roman Head from Calixtlahuaca - A small terracotta head found in 1933 in archaeology a alternative pre-Hispanic burial at Calixtlahuaca in the archaeology Toluca Valley has been alternative identified by Bernard Andreae archaeology and others as Roman of circa alternative 200 AD.
- Mysteries of the Ancient High Cultures - Similarities in artifacts from ancient Old World and ancient contact New archaeology World cultures.
MySQL - Cache Direct