North America Alternative Archaeology Social Sciences
This presents photos and descriptions of iconographic artifacts from a confirmed prehistoric habitation site (33GU218)in southeastern Ohio, in the context of similar material from other venues. It also details ongoing research and professional verificatio
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Alternative: North America
- America's Mysterious Furnaces - Remains of small iron smelters found in Ohio, alternative Virginia and Georgia represent 2,000-year-old technology.
- Fort Mountain State Park, Georgia - How did the wall at Fort Mountain get alternative built? alternative This puzzle has intrigued men since alternative its discovery. A alternative Georgia State Park near alternative Chatsworth
- Ancient Giants of North America - Burial mounds provide archeological evidence of an extinct archaeology breed of north america \'giant\' humans that inhabited North America archaeology in deep antiquity.
- Figure Stones: America's (almost) Invisible Prehistory - This presents photos and descriptions of iconographic artifacts archaeology from a alternative confirmed prehistoric habitation site (33GU218)in southeastern archaeology Ohio, in the context alternative of similar material from archaeology other venues. It also details ongoing alternative research and archaeology professional verificatio
- Giants of Ancient America - Presents extensive archeological evidence of an extinct race north america of Quasi-Giants that once roamed Noth America.
- Ice-Age Indian Art - Provides an interpretation of some unusual stacking stones archaeology washed out of an Illinois cornfield in 2002. archaeology Spear points found with them date them to archaeology the pre-Clovis Paleo-Indian Period.
- An Ohio Alligator - Article by Chad Arment arguing that the 210 north america foot long animal effigy mound of a tailed north america creature in Raccoon Creek valley doesn\'t actually portray north america an alligator.
MySQL - Cache Direct