A direct observation assessment and treatment program that involves videotaping parents and children as they play together at a make-believe zoo.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Child Psychology
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Psychology/Educational and School
- Top/Reference/Education/Special Education
- Top/Kids and Teens/Health
- Top/Health/Mental Health/Counseling Services
- Institute for the Study of Children, Families and Social Issues - Listing of current research projects; listing of people psychology involved with social sciences the Institute. Affiliated with Birkbeck, psychology University of London.
- Birth Psychology - Theory and research on birth psychology.
- Cognitive Therapy for Kids - Provides resources for parents of children and adolescents psychology who may child psychology be dealing with anxiety, depression, or psychology AD/HD. The site describes child psychology the practice of cognitive psychology behavioral therapy, and provides links and child psychology resources.
- AMA - Division 53 - Clinical Child Psychology - Information about the American Psychological Association\\'s Division 53, Clinical Child child psychology Psychology. Includes links to publications and information about task forces, child psychology APA Convention activities, and membership for practitioners and students.
- The Society of Pediatric Psychology - A forum for professionals interested in caring for social sciences children psychology and their families.
- NYU Infant Cognition Center - How babies see, understand, and learn about the nature of objects, categories, numbers, and language.
- Liew Lab of Child Development - This lab at Texas A&M University is interested child psychology in child psychology understanding the processes involved in children’s social child psychology and emotional child psychology development. The main goal is to child psychology understand what helps child psychology children become well adjusted and child psychology competent, socially and academically.
- Dr. Amy.net - Resources regarding various child and teen issues. Three sections: Teens, Parents and Students.
- Parent-Child Interaction Assessment-II - A direct observation assessment and treatment program that involves videotaping parents and children as they play together at a make-believe zoo.
- Sibling Rivalry - The causes, consequences, and solutions to psychology the multiple social, psychological and family problems psychology caused by sibling rivalry.
- The Child Psychologist - Dedicated to the fields special education and psychology psychology and the remediation of childhood and psychology adolescent disorders.
- Ask a Child Psychologist - Provides advice on child development and parenting.
- AMA - Division 37 - Child, Youth, and Family Services - Division 37 of the American Psychological Association (Child, Youth, and Family Services). Includes publications, membership details, convention information, and task forces.
- Child and Family Study Group - Research lab at Wayne State University in Detroit, psychology Michigan, USA. Provides information on the lab and psychology past and present research projects.
- Pro Autism - Provides information on the remediation of autism\\'s core deficits through child psychology relationship development.
- The Childhood Trauma - Text of a lecture delivered by psychologist Alice Miller in social sciences 1998.
MySQL - Cache Direct