People Psychology and Religion Psychology Social Sciences
Jungian approaches to the Christian Bible, religion in the healing of trauma, and the ritual aspects of psychotherapy (University of Washington, WA).
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Psychology and Religion: People
Psychology of Religion Research and Teaching Exchange - International database of research interests and contact details of professional psychologists of religion, including those without their own webpages.
- Rowatt, Wade - Formation and maintenance of close relationships; individual differences people in religiosity psychology and religion and spirituality (Baylor University, TX).
- James, William - Information on and readings from turn of the people century American psychologist and philosopher.
- Ganzevoort, R. Ruard - Religious coping; sexual violence and religion; narrative approaches psychology to psychology of religion and pastoral psychology (Kampen psychology Theological University, Netherlands).
- Myers, David - Psychology of religion, teaching of psychology, positive psychology, psychology and religion happiness, social psychology, hearing loss, sexuality (Hope College, psychology and religion MI).
- Lewis, Christopher Alan - Relationship between religiosity and well-being, mentalhealth, and personality; psychology psychometric measurement psychology of religious attitudes; cross-culture psychology (University psychology of Ulster at Magee psychology College, Northern Ireland).
- McCullough, Michael E. - Causes and consequences of forgiveness and gratitude; meta-analytic psychology and religion and longitudinal research on religion (University of Miami, psychology and religion FL).
- Wulff, David - Personality psychology; psychology of religion: history, theories, research methods, and philosophical issues; phenomenology of everyday experiences (Wheaton College, MA).
- Saroglou, Vassilis - Religion and close-mindedness; religious personality; religious minorities; function of fatherhood and religious development-maturity; personality; psychological understanding of theological constructs (Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium).
- McFadden, Susan - Role of religion and spirituality in adjustment to people the aging people process (University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, WI).
- Plante, Thomas G. - Stress and coping; exercise, personality, and stress; religion psychology and health; psychology and religion professional training issues; sex offending clergy psychology (Santa Clara University, CA).
- Maltby, John - Psychometrics; relationship of religiosity with personality, mental health, people and coping; embarrassment; forgiveness; functional theories of people attitude (University of Leicester, UK).
- Fleuridas, Colette - Interface between spirituality and counseling; family therapy and well being; people personal and professional development of counselors; holistic health (St Mary\'s people College, CA).
- Watts, Fraser N. - Psychology and the Church; experimental investigation of religious cognition; concepts people of self and God; forgiveness; reductionism in cognitive science and people neuroscience (University of Cambridge, UK).
- Mangis, Michael W. - Integration of psychology and theology, applications of contemplative Christian spirituality, people psychoanalytic psychology, rural psychology, and gender studies. (Wheaton College, IL)
- Van Eenwyk, John R. - Jungian approaches to the Christian Bible, religion in people the healing psychology and religion of trauma, and the ritual aspects people of psychotherapy (University of psychology and religion Washington, WA).
MySQL - Cache Direct