People Psychology Social Sciences
The first American social scientist to defend homosexuality in print as a valid lifestyle. Includes a collection of his works.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: People
- Adam M.B. Day - Research concentrates on human/nature relationships and how these relationships manifest social sciences during times of health, disability and rehabilitation.
- Stephen Aichele - Cognitive science of attention and emotion regulation, quantitative people methods and psychology data visualization.
- Gianina Ana Masari - Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences, University of social sciences Iasi, psychology Romania. Research interests include educational underachievement.
- The Paul Rosenfels Collection - The first American social scientist to defend homosexuality psychology in print social sciences as a valid lifestyle. Includes a psychology collection of his works.
- Becoming Conscious of the Unconscious - Dr C. Gary Pettigrew, Ph.D. provides a brief overview of recent studies of unconscious processes, research links, and a link to a downloadable computer program that measures unconscious associations, the Flexible Implicit Association Test.
- John Coleman - Senior research fellow in the Department of Educational psychology Studies at people the University of Oxford. Research interests psychology include young people and people new technologies, the parenting psychology of adolescents, and emotional health and people well-being. He psychology provides various links to yout
- Rubén Ledesma - Statistical software and publications by Dr. Ledesma (Psychologist, Professor of Research Methods, University of Mar del Plata, Argentina).
- Eva Van den Bussche - PhD student at the University of Leuven, Belgium. social sciences Includes research, publications, presentations and downloads.
MySQL - Cache Direct