Sociology Social Sciences
Site dedicated to the academic world of sociology and social science in general. Site accompanies the book The Practice of Social Research.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Sociology
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Criminology
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Demography and Population Studies
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Anthropology
SocioSite - SocioSite is a multi-purpose guide for sociologists. Includes useful links to sites around the world. Based in the Netherlands.
- The SocioWeb - An independent guide to sociological resources on the Internet.
- Commission for Applied and Clinical Sociology - Established by the Society for Applied Sociology and science the Sociological science Practice Association to develop, promote and science support quality sociological education science and practice in applied science and clinical areas. Michigan State University.
- Social Capital - Contains useful resources for researchers interested in social capital and social sciences in its relationship with economic development. The website is edited social sciences by Fabio Sabatini, of the University of Rome La Sapienza.
- The SocioLog - Julian Dierkes' comprehensive guide to sociology on-line
- SIDOS - Swiss information and data archive service for sociology the social sciences: Provides information about sociology research in social sciences - archives research data sociology - facilitates secondary data analysis
- Progressive Sociology Network - PSN is a moderated list devoted to the social sciences examination of issues of theoretical and political importance social sciences to sociologists.
- Yale Library Resources: Sociology - A great multi - purpose site for sociology.
- Boekman Foundation - The Boekman Foundation is a centre where information about arts science and cultural policy is collected and disseminated. It covers the science areas of policy-forming and all aspects of implementation. Bilingual en/nl.
- Cultural Studies Study Group (CSSG) - Popular culture, youth culture British literature, and media studies.
- Social Policy Virtual Library - Offers links to pages that feature surveys, statistics and charts. science Includes national categories.
- Introduction to Social Theory - Course syllabus and lectures by Paul Gingrich of sociology the University social sciences of Regina Department of Sociology and sociology Social Studies. Covers work social sciences of Marx, Durkheim, Weber, sociology Mead, and 20th century theorists.
- Social Statistics - Database of questions and the statistical information derived science from replies, created by means of answers given science by voluntary Internet users.
- Networks of Civil Society Organizations in Latin America - Research project about civil society networks in Latin sociology America (Univ. science of Miami, Univ. of Maryland, Ford sociology Foundation)
- Astrosociology.com - Astrosociology is a developing sociological subfield and multidisciplinary field that sociology focuses on astrosocial phenomena (i.e., social and cultural patterns related sociology to outer space).
- Human Sciences Research Council - Specializes in humanities and social sciences research. Includes sociology research material sociology in various formats.
- Guide to Questionnaires and Surveys - Frédéric D\\'Astous explains how to create surveys and questionnaires. His articles cover attitude and ethics, the behaviour of groups and populations, data collection, lists and sampling.
- Developmental Idealism Studies - Developmental Idealism Studies are motivated by the understanding that developmental idealism has been a powerful force for social change in both the West and non-West.
- WWW Virtual Library: Evaluation - Information gateway for the field of Social Policy.
- GERN - European Research Group into Norms - 40 research institutions from 11 European countries focusing on crime, social sciences criminology, sociology and prevention.
- Sociologist At Large - Explore the world of sociology, discuss issues, and other interesting science discoveries.
- Social Network Analysis - This page is the starting point for Sociology social sciences 157, social sciences an undergraduate introductory course on social network social sciences analysis. It social sciences contains the text book online, and social sciences bibliographical resources for social sciences sociologists.
- The Question Bank - The Centre for Applied Social Surveys [CASS] Question Bank (Qb) sociology is a store of complete UK social survey questions, questionnaires sociology and response forms.
- WWW Virtual Library: Sociology - Global links to sociology resources.
- Stanford Center for the Study of Poverty and Inequality - SCSPI aims to foster basic and applied research sociology on social, economic, and cultural inequalities. Provides details sociology of programs, publications, news, events, key issues and sociology trend data.
- A Sociological Tour Through Cyberspace - Essays, data analyses, and links on sociologies of knowledge, death, sociology aging, family, time, and inequality.
- Sociology Central - Sociology web site offering free resources for Sociology social sciences teachers and students.
- Po Bronson's Blog - Author Po Bronson, author of "Why Do I Love These sociology People?" weblogs about family issues and statistics about families.
- The Internet Sociologist - A free "teach yourself" tutorial on Internet information social sciences skills for sociologists, written by Stuart Macwilliam, Library social sciences and Information Services, University of Exeter. It is social sciences one of a set tutorials within the RDN social sciences Virtual Training Suite, created b
- Sociopranos - Multiple fora for the discussion of sociology topics.
- AS and A Level Revision Notes - Revision notes for the British Sociology AS and A level sociology examinations (2010 revision).
- Public Research Institute, San Francisco State University - PRI is a non-profit organization serving the SF sociology Bay Area in social research.
- Wadsworth's Virtual Society - Site dedicated to the academic world of sociology social sciences and science social science in general. Site accompanies social sciences the book science The Practice of Social Research.
- Free Resources for Program Evaluation and Social Research Methods - Provides links to manuals, on line guides, \\'how to\\' books, survey methods, interviewing, observation, statistics and free statistical software.
- LLEK Bookmarks Scientific Search Engines - Sociology - A comprehensive catalog of scientific resources and media sociology worldwide but sociology especially in German and English: Directories sociology of Sociology Journals; Sociology-related sociology catalogs of scientific search sociology engines; additional starting points and sites sociology of special sociology interest.
- Sociologia.de - Sociology resources in English, German, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Understanding the World Today - Reports about global social, political, economic and demographic social sciences changes. Links to theory, research, data and free social sciences software.
- Theory.org.uk - Media studies and gender studies with content on queer theory, social sciences gender, Foucault, Judith Butler, media influences, cyber culture, role models, social sciences and critical theory. Produced by Dr David Gauntlett, University of social sciences Leeds, UK.
- Sociology Subject Index and Sociology Topical Index and Dictionary - Sociology Subject Index and Sociology Topical Index and Dictionary with social sciences leads to abstracts, bibliography, syllabus and journals, including sociology departments social sciences around the world.
- Courses In Applied Social Surveys (CASS) - Program of short courses in applied social surveys social sciences run science by the Southampton Statistical Sciences Research Institute social sciences (S3RI) at science the University of Southampton. Aims to social sciences strengthen skills in science survey design and analysis in social sciences the social science research science community.
MySQL - Cache Direct