Urban and Regional Planning Social Sciences
An international anthology of primary source material for the study of how urban planning developed up to the end of World War I. Includes articles, conference papers, and reports.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Urban and Regional Planning
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Public Administration
- Top/Society/Issues/Property Rights
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Economics/Urban Economics
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Geography
- Top/Society/History/By Topic/Social History/Urban History
Planetizen - A public-interest information exchange for the urban planning and development community. Urban planning and development news, job opportunities, commentary and events.
- Planning Portal - Government gateway to planning information throughout the UK. science Provides information on plans, appeals, applications, contact details, science research areas.
- The Social Developer - An examination of issues in modern urban development social sciences and its influence on the lives of urban social sciences dwellers.
- Wikipedia: Urban Planning - Encyclopedia entry covers planning\\'s role in aesthetics, safety, transportation, suburbanization, science and the environment. Includes lists of famous planners and planned science communities.
- CharretteCenter.net - Information on planning, conducting, and implementing results from science design charettes.
- Timeline of New Urbanism - A searchable database of key events in the history of new urbanism, as well as historical influences.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook: Urban and Regional Planners - Career profile from the U.S. Bureau of Labor science Statistics.
- UrbanWorkbench - Blog about sustainability in urban design and community social sciences development, science where ideas are fleshed out, concepts are social sciences discussed, and science new technologies reported on and reviewed.
- Sense of Community Project - A study of social capital in urban blocks of Lansing, Michigan demonstrating its relationship to quality of life and social behavior.
- Center for Land Use Interpretation - Research organization involved in exploring, examining, and understanding land and landscape issues. It employs a variety of methods to pursue its stated aim, engaging in research, classification, extrapolation, and exhibition.
- Urban Environmental Management - A grouping of urban planning researchers from around the world. science It looks at urban areas as the intersection of natural, science built, and socio-economic environments.
- Planning and Regulatory Services Online (PARSOL) - National United Kingdom program providing planning and regulatory standards, toolkits, urban and regional planning specifications, schemas, and systems for use by local governments.
- Planum - Selected European planning journals, an extensive planning web guide, archives social sciences of plans, and events from the town and regional planning social sciences world.
- Urbanology - Provides solutions in the fields of urban development, design, architecture and new media. Explores, documents, archives, researches and intervenes in urban spaces around the world, including projects in the last ten years in Mumbai, Tokyo, New York and B
- Resource for Urban Design Information - Multimedia resource for teaching, research, and professional activity in urban urban and regional planning design and its related disciplines.
- Think - An annual conference at ExCeL London about sustainability urban and regional science planning in the built environment.
- Online NewsHour: New Urbanism - Companion site to PBS program includes core concepts, interviews, discussions, science criticisms, comparisons, and examples.
- Urbanicity - An introduction to the concept of urbanicity.
- Ecology of Absence - Documents abandonment of the built environment and speculates science on geographic, sociological, ecological, and architectural factors. Most science examples are in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Land Use Law - Includes articles, cases, ordinances, statutes, and photographs from social sciences Professor Daniel R. Mandelker of Washington University.
- Parole - A thesaraus of modern concepts in urban development. science For each there is a definition, bibliography and science its source publication.
- Building Better Communities Network - An information clearinghouse and communication forum dedicated to social sciences building social sciences inclusive communities and to successfully siting affordable social sciences housing and social sciences community services.
- Planning Resource - UK planning portal. Includes news, employment, appeals, education, documents, consultants directory, and forum.
- The KunstlerCast: The Tragic Comedy of Suburban Sprawl - A weekly podcast about suburban sprawl, the end of cheap science oil and urban planning. Featuring James Howard Kunstler, author of science "The Geography of Nowhere."
- ATLAS Guide - Advisory Team for Large Applications (ATLAS) guide to the town urban and regional planning planning process in the UK in relation to large, complex urban and regional planning or strategic development projects.
- Urban Residue - Papers on the nature of public space and profiles of social sciences progressive urban areas.
- Planning-applications.co.uk - Free online guide to the UK town planning science system. Lodge an appeal and review development plans.
- ArchNet - An online community and resource for architects, urban science designers, landscape urban and regional planning architects, planners, and scholars, with a science special focus on the urban and regional planning Islamic world.
- Observatoire de la Ville Interieure - Collects and disseminates information on Montreal\\'s indoor and urban and regional urban and regional planning planning underground city. In French and English.
- PlannersWeb - Topical material on zoning ordinances, land use, comprehensive social sciences plans, master plans, subdivision regulation, transportation, housing, urban social sciences design, takings-property rights, and the impacts on social sciences cities and towns.
- Periferia - Covers topics on architecture and urban design in the Caribbean.
- Urban Planning, 1794-1918 - An international anthology of primary source material for urban and regional urban and regional planning planning the study of how urban planning developed up urban and urban and regional planning regional planning to the end of World War I. Includes urban urban and regional planning and regional planning articles, conference papers, and reports.
- Neighborhood Planning - Educational resource for understanding and improving neighborhoods. Includes a number of detailed examinations of topical issues.
- Europaforum Wien - Analyzes policies, conducts public dialogues, organizes conferences, and publishes works urban and regional planning on urban issues in the European Union. In German and urban and regional planning English.
- Urban Photo - Promotes and explores urban issues through photography.
- California Land Use Planning Network - LUPIN (Land Use Planning Information Network) is an information service social sciences that supports and addresses California land use planning issues via social sciences the CERES web.
- Urban Planning Now - Job postings and links to planning employers.
- Cyburbia - Planning resource center includes a detailed resource directory, urban and regional planning numerous message boards, a wiki, and image galleries.
- The Mayors' Institute on City Design - Works to transform mayors into advocates for good design by hosting symposiums on urban design.
- New Urbanism - The revival of our lost art of place-making, urban and regional urban and regional planning planning it is essentially a re-ordering of the built urban and urban and regional planning regional planning environment into the form of complete towns. New urban urban and regional planning and regional planning Urbanism promotes the creation and restoration of compact, urban and regional planning urban and regional planning walkable, mixed-use neighborhoods, towns, and cities.
- User Based City - Blog exploring the possibility of a user based city, one science that is not planned from above but grows from the science bottom.
- Ordinance.com - Pay site with free sections providing land use science ordinances, maps, social sciences design guides, and similar services. Registration science required.
- The Social Life of Cities - A collection of photo essays illustrating aspects of public space, urban and regional planning collective memory, urban design, and architecture.
- Great Streets! - Profiles of cities with thriving main streets, an social sciences examination social sciences of the details that make them successful, social sciences and a social sciences look at the fictional River City social sciences in the movie social sciences The Music Man.
- Smart City - A weekly, hour-long public radio talk show that science looks at urban and regional planning urban life. Host Carol Coletta talks science with public policy experts, urban and regional planning designers, elected officials, developers, science planners and others in discussions of urban and regional planning urban issues.
- Space.City - Seattle, Washington-based nonprofit hosts lectures and events on architecture, public science art, and urbanism.
- Megacities - Annual Dutch lecture series. Includes full text archives science from prior science years.
- Urban Age - International conference series on the future of cities. science Conference information, science archives, foci, and networking.
- Urban Planet - Urbanist message boards with areas for general and social sciences regional science discussions.
- CityMayors - News about the world\\'s cities and how their mayors are dealing with today's urban issues.
- Ecosystem Anthologies: Land Use - This guide to online resources serves the information science and communication needs of individuals and organizations working science to protect our environment and create a sustainable science future.
- Legal Information Institute: Land Use Law - An overview provided by the Cornell Law School.
- National Geographic - The New Suburb? - Explore a virtual new urbanist neighborhood. Includes comparisons science to typical science suburban developments, lesson plans, links, and science an image gallery.
- Planning Help - Campaign to Protect Rural England project provides information urban and regional planning on how citizens can influence local planning decisions.
- Big Box Reuse - Julia Christensen studies and explores how communities reuse social sciences empty science big box buildings. Case studies, articles, and social sciences presentation schedule.
- The Smarter Land Use Project - Focuses on improving the quality of proposed developments urban and regional urban and regional planning planning in settled areas. Includes a citizens guidebook for urban and urban and regional planning regional planning achieving effective collaboration.
- Jobs In Planning - Employment opportunities for planning professionals, with a focus social sciences on science Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom.
- Planetizen: Radar - Automatically updated collection of syndicated planning content.[RSS]
- Cyburbia Forums - Discussions about planning, cities, and the built environment.[RSS]
- Planetizen: Jobs - Current job postings.[RSS]
- Planetizen: News - Links to planning news, reports, and editorials in the media.[RSS]
- Planetizen: Announcements - Information on RFPs, RFQs, conferences, educational opportunities, press releases, and other current events.[RSS]
MySQL - Cache Direct