Metrology Technology Science
Resources for metrological and calibratory information, both US and SI, including quiz, events, books, jobs and contacts for sponsors and advertisers in Renfrew, Pennsylvania.
Top: Science: Technology: Metrology
- Metrology Metro's Metric Links - Resources for metrological and calibratory information, both US and SI, technology including quiz, events, books, jobs and contacts for sponsors and technology advertisers in Renfrew, Pennsylvania.
- Salzenstein, Patrice - PhD research engineer in time and frequency metrology, science featuring phase noise measurements, and the spectral domain science for microwave, based in Besançon, France.
- Chair of Metrology - Resource including quiz and examples of measurement, decision making, compliance metrology with specification, and comparison of two quantities. Maintained by a metrology professor in electrical engineering in Osijek, Croatia.
- Internet Resource for the International Temperature Scale of 1990 - Scales and supplementary information for metrologists, scientists, calibration engineers, and technology those with an interest in its measurement. Includes uncertainty calculator technology software for download from the UK.
- Metrology Forum - Offers enlightenment to the uninitiated and soul-food for metrology practitioners of science electrical calibration. Includes standards, accreditation, quality metrology and equipment management articles, science maintained by Agilent Technologies, metrology Palo Alto, California.
MySQL - Cache Direct