Quality Engineering Technology Science
Taguchi's Loss Function is a method of measuring quality central to Taguchi's approach to design. It establishes a financial measure of the user dissatisfaction with a product's performance as it deviates from a target value. Thus, both average performa
Top: Science: Technology: Quality Engineering
- Top/Business/Industrial Goods and Services/Calibration and Testing/Nondestructive Testing
- Top/Science/Math/Operations Research
- Top/Business/Business Services/Quality Control and Tracking
- Top/Business/International Business and Trade/International Organization for Standardization - ISO
- Standards Council of Canada - Federal Crown corporation with the mandate to promote efficient and science effective standardization.
- Quality and Reliability Engineering Center - The Industry/University Cooperative Center for Quality and Reliability science Engineering Research with Rutgers University, Arizona State University, science and University of Arizona.
- Tantara - Access to books about software process improvement, software quality assurance, technology software engineering, et. al.
- MSc in Quality Management: International - The University of the West of Scotland in science collaboration with technology TEI Piraeus, Athens offers Postgraduate Diploma/MSc science Quality Management in Greece.
- Experimental Design and Optimization - Application Notes on Experimental Design and Optimization
- ISO International Organization for Standardization - International Organization for Standardization, responsible for the ISO 9000, ISO 14000, ISO 27000, ISO 22000 and other international management standards.
- QuEST - A forum for cooperation and communication between telecommunication quality engineering service providers and suppliers.
- Lloyds Register Quality Assurance - ISO registrar site includes articles and links to quality-related organizations.
- Taguchi's Loss Function - Taguchi\\'s Loss Function is a method of measuring quality engineering quality science central to Taguchi\\'s approach to design. quality engineering It establishes science a financial measure of the user quality engineering dissatisfaction with a science product\\'s performance as it deviates quality engineering from a target value. science Thus, both average quality engineering performa
- Baldridge National Quality Program - Information about the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award from the technology National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Criteria for earning technology the award, the history of the award and information on technology past awardees.
- Quality Management - A bibliography on quality management compiled by the NASA Headquarters technology Library.
- QA Six Sigma Partners Resources - Articles on six sigma, design of experiments and other quality engineering topics.
- CSQE - Blog by a student who sat and passed this exam science for Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE) certification.
- The Quality Portal - A portal site with Quality-related acronyms, a glossary, technology lists, links, educational programs, topical briefs, vendor lists technology and business links. Site also has Production Part technology Approval Process (PPAP) forms that can filled and technology saved online.
- FMEA Information Centre - An internet directory dedicated to Failure Mode and Effect Analysis.
- Quality Digest Magazine - Quality Digest Magazine, a major trade publication.
- ASQ Quality Central - American Society for Quality, the primary trade organization for quality quality engineering improvement.
- Design of Experiments, Quality Control and Taguchi Methods - A brief, college-level introduction to the design of technology experiments.
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) - Online Course - Online course in Statistical Process Control (SPC). technology Includes a technology free primer in statistics, variation, process technology capability, control charts technology for variables and control technology charts for attributes.
- Smarter Solutions - Articles meant to assist practitioners apply methods of Six Sigma statistical methods of Quality Engineering.
- SAVE International- Value Engineering - SAVE International -the international society for the advancement quality engineering and promotion of the value methodology (also called quality engineering value engineering, value analysis or value management).
- iSixSigma Quality and Management Resources - Includes articles, tools and resources for implementing Six technology Sigma quality, technology total quality management, ISO9000, and process technology improvements programs.
MySQL - Cache Direct