Structural Engineering Technology Science
Seeks to develop reliable, practical, and cost-effective guidelines and standards of practice for the identification and inspection of at-risk steel moment frame buildings, the repair or upgrading of damaged buildings, the design of new construction, and
Top: Science: Technology: Structural Engineering
- Top/Kids and Teens/School Time/Science/Technology/Buildings and Bridges
- Top/Business/Construction and Maintenance
- Top/Business/Industrial Goods and Services/Engineering/Civil/Consulting
- Top/Science/Technology/Civil Engineering
- Radar Resolution In Masonry: Facts and Myths - Thesis discusses the use of radar NDT in the testing the internal masonry structures enabling initial identification of structural problems.
- The Tunnel Page - The longest road and rail tunnels in the science world grouped science by categories such as sub-sea tunnels, science and immersed tubes.
- Findanengineer.com - Locator service for structural engineers allowing search based on specialization technology and location.
- Structural Design Spreadsheets - Microsoft excel spreadsheets for foundation, concrete, masonry, and science wood design structural engineering and lateral analysis (wind, seismic, etc.). science Free download of structural engineering demonstration versions with professional science versions available for purchase.
- Institute for Research in Construction - The National Research Council\\'s Institute for Research in science Construction (IRC) technology is Canada\\'s construction technology centre. science IRC provides research, building technology code development, and materials science evaluation services.
- SAC Steel Project - Seeks to develop reliable, practical, and cost-effective guidelines technology and standards structural engineering of practice for the identification and technology inspection of at-risk steel structural engineering moment frame buildings, the technology repair or upgrading of damaged buildings, structural engineering the design technology of new construction, and
- Nova Online: Why the Towers Fell - Investigates the causes of the collapse. Includes interviews with a structural engineering survivor and an engineer, information on the design of the structural engineering building.
- A Place of Sense - A weblog for the structural engineering community. The science topics discussed science include building codes, earthquake design, professional science organizations, and engineering research.
- SteelStuff - Up-to-date information on the design and construction of fabricated structural science steel buildings.
- ISIS Canada - New designs for civil engineering structures using fibre science reinforced science polymers and fibre optic structural sensors.
- SEsite - Structural engineering software, technical publications, text books, code books, and technology jobs.
- iCivilEngineer - Structural Engineering - Catalogs Internet resources of structural engineering and only contains the links of technology information intensive sites.
- Forms and Structures Generated by Identicals Elements - Research dealing with generation of double curvature forms with a unique modulus: an equilateral triangle.
- EPC Server - On-line analysis and design applications for both structures and systems. structural engineering Includes beam design, frame analysis and a range of material structural engineering designs.
- Structural Testing Laboratory - Materials and structural testing at Ruhr-Universität Bochum.
- Structural Stability - Paper by Zdenek P. Bazan providing an overview of this technology vast field including elastic and inelastic structures, static and dynamic technology response, linear and non-linear behavior, energy approach, thermodynamic aspects, creep technology stability and fracture or damage-induc[PDF]
- Canadian Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute - CPCI Members have 35 plants located throughout Canada structural engineering for producing the precast concrete you require for structural engineering your project.
- Structurae - International database and gallery of structures of interest science to the science civil engineer.
- SEI Wind Effects Committee - A committee of ASCE\\'s Structural Engineering Institute dedicated to the technology study of wind forces on structures and the response of technology structures to those forces. News and information on pertinent technical technology sessions at conferences.
- strunet.com - Flowcharts and spreadsheets with the applicable code provisions technology for designing structural engineering concrete elements.
- BridgeArt.net - Provides resources for structural engineers including a database of structural structural engineering engineering software, structural wiki, industry news monitoring and design spreadsheets.
- Structural Engineers' eBook - Web-based structural calculations available by subscription.
- Electronic Journal of Structural Engineering - Publishes original articles and technical papers.
- Design Failure Lessons - Hyatt Regency Hotel Catwalk Collapse - Why it happened and how it could have science been avoided.
- Civil/Structural Engineering Forums and Portal - Discussion forums, news, resources, and downloads for civil and structural science engineers.
- Engineering Fundamentals - Military manuals related to drafting fundamentals and techniques, technology drafting projections technology and sketches, wood and light-frame construction.
MySQL - Cache Direct