Economic Community of West African States Regional Multilateral Government
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional group founded in 1975 when sixteen West African countries signed the Treaty of Lagos (Mauritania has since withdrawn). Its mission is to promote economic, monetary, and political integration in the sub-region; it has also taken on a role in regional security, with the establishment of the ECOWAS Monitoring Group (ECOMOG).
Top: Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Economic Community of West African States
- Top/Regional/Africa/Business and Economy/Economic Development
- Top/Regional/Africa/Regions/West Africa
ECOWAS - Official site of the Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS), a regional group of sixteen countries, founded in 1975. Information about its political and financial institutions, specialised agencies, news and events. [English and French]
- West African Monetary Agency (WAMA) - Autonomous agency of ECOWAS to promote market determined economic community of regional west african states exchange rates for West Africa intra-regional trade, monetary regional economic community of west african states and economic integration, and the regional establishment of a economic community of west african states single monetary regional zone.
- MBendi - Economic Community of West African States - Profile of the organisation and member countries.
- Water Resources Coordination Unit (WRCU) - Exists to support integrated water resources management in economic community of multilateral west african states the region; information about membership, activities and job multilateral economic community of west african states vacancies.
- Wikipedia - Economic Community of West African States - Hyperlinked encyclopedia article describes the history, development and role of multilateral ECOWAS. Includes details of member countries and a statistical comparison multilateral with other blocs.
- West African Health Organisation - A specialised agency of ECOWAS which works for economic community of multilateral west african states the health of people in the region by multilateral economic community of west african states harmonising national policies, pooling resources, multilateral and facilitating cooperation; economic community of west african states information about multilateral the organisation and its programmes. economic community of west african multilateral states [English, French and Portuguese]
MySQL - Cache Direct