Audio Files Music Freedom Intellectual Property Issues
While the RIAA has systematically targeted companies and even individuals with legal action, the people who use the Internet show their disapproval by flocking to the exact institutions the industry association is trying to shut down, and fighting college
Top: Society: Issues: Intellectual Property: Music Freedom: Audio Files
- Top/Computers/Multimedia/Music and Audio/Audio Formats/MP3/Software
- Top/Computers/Software/Internet/Clients/File Sharing
- Top/Arts/Music/Sound Files/MP3
- Top/Computers/Multimedia/Music and Audio/Audio Formats/MP3/News and Media/Napster
- Students Fight to Save Napster - While the RIAA has systematically targeted companies and audio files even individuals with legal action, the people who audio files use the Internet show their disapproval by flocking audio files to the exact institutions the industry association is audio files trying to shut down, and fighting college
- I Want My MP3 - An open letter to lawmakers stating that musicians and singers must conform to technological changes and find new ways to make money off their talents. Asserts that propping up the old market paradigm will not work.
- Napster Thoughts... - A verbose look at the Napster issue from audio files some guy's point of view.
- Save Napster - This page is made for every one that is against the actions of Dr. Dre, Metallica, and the other Big Business music industry goons trying to destroy Napster.
- Friends of Napster - Compares using Napster with taping songs off the audio files radio, and its use as actually creating more audio files interest in buying music, not less.
- Nature versus nurture versus Napster - Article discussing actions of the Recording Industry Association music freedom of America (RIAA) against Napster.
MySQL - Cache Direct