Mind-Body, Consciousness, Quantum Computing Physics Philosophy of Science
Titus Rivas and Hein van Dongen show analytically that a physicalist philosophy is by definition incoherent. Consciousness must be an efficacious factor in reality.
Top: Society: Philosophy: Philosophy of Science: Physics: Mind-Body, Consciousness, Quantum Computing
- Top/Science/Physics/Quantum Mechanics/Interpretations
- Top/Society/Philosophy/Philosophy of Mind/Consciousness Studies
- Top/Computers/Computer Science/Theoretical/Quantum Computing
- Quanta & Consciousness - visual perception - quotations from Einstein, Bohr, Schrodinger, Weyl et physics al.
- Electroneurobiology Journal - Philosophy of consciousness and cognition, brain-mind biophysics - physics Mostly in physics English.
- Facing Up to the Problem of Consciousness - Organizational invariance and a double-aspect view of information.
- Exit epiphenomenalism: the demolition of a refuge - Titus Rivas and Hein van Dongen show analytically philosophy of science physics that a physicalist philosophy is by definition incoherent. philosophy of science physics Consciousness must be an efficacious factor in reality.
- Mind, Matter and Quantum Mechanics - Review of the book by Henry Stapp. (Springer-Verlag, mind-body, consciousness, quantum computing 1993)
- EXO- and ENDO-Theories of Matter - Dualistic resolution to Quantum Mechanical weirdness, written by philosophy of science mind-body, consciousness, quantum computing Hans Primas.[PDF]
- Synthetic Sentience - The emergence of computer awareness (A thesis).
- Quantum Consciousness Studies - Hameroff, Associate Director, Center for Consciousness philosophy of science Studies, presents links to essays and news in philosophy of science the field.
- Is Science Killing the Soul - Dialog between Pinker and Dawkins, in the "Third physics Culture" physics collection.
- Quantum Theory, consciousness and reality. - Google Answers: Relations between Quantum Theory and new philosophy of science ideas on consciousness and reality.
- Books by Douglas Hofstadter - Concept of self, models of mind, and mind and pattern.
- Science of the subjective experience. - Attempt to create rigorous science which includes consciousness and physics subjective experience.
MySQL - Cache Direct