Metrical Charms Individual Poems Anglo-Saxon British
Karl Young's modern English translations of Metrical Charms 3, 8, 9, 11, and 12, with commentary on each charm. Also includes his translation of one non-metrical charm.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: British: Anglo-Saxon: Individual Poems: Metrical Charms
- Anglo-Saxon Charms - Karl Young\\'s modern English translations of Metrical Charms anglo-saxon 3, 8, individual poems 9, 11, and 12, with commentary anglo-saxon on each charm. Also individual poems includes his translation of anglo-saxon one non-metrical charm.
- Anglo-Saxon Metrical Charms - Old English texts of all the metrical charms individual poems together anglo-saxon with Gavin Chappell's modern English translations.
- Metrical Charm 3: Against a Dwarf. - Modern English translation by Louis Rodrigues.
- Metrical Charm 2: The Nine Herbs Charm - Old English text and modern English translation by metrical charms Benjamin Slade. Includes introduction and explanatory notes.
- Metrical Charm 4: For a Sudden Stitch - Old English text and modern English translation by anglo-saxon Benjamin Slade. Includes introduction and explanatory notes.
- The Anglo-Saxon Charms: an Oblique View of Germanic Culture - An article on the Anglo-Saxon metrical and non-metrical charms by C. Tidmarsh Major.
- Metrical Charm 1: For Unfruitful Land - Modern English translation. Includes analysis of the structure individual poems of anglo-saxon the charm as an ancient pagan rite.
- Metrical Charm 8: For a Swarm of Bees - Modern English translation by R.K. Gordon.
MySQL - Cache Direct