Aelfric Individual Prose Works Anglo-Saxon British
Old English text of Aelfric's homily on Job. Each word of the text is linked to a corresponding glossary entry.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: British: Anglo-Saxon: Individual Prose Works: Aelfric
- Aelfric. Alia Visio - A homily from the second series of Catholic Homilies. Includes aelfric Old English text and modern English translation by Benjamin Thorpe.
- Aelfric "Moves" the Saxons - An article by Brad Bedingfield on Aelfric\\'s literary individual prose works anglo-saxon purposes and literary style.
- Aelfric. Life of St. Lucy - Modern English translation by W.W. Skeat.
- Aelfric. Life of St. Agnes - Old English text, with link to the 5th-century individual prose works individual prose works Latin text used by Aelfric as his source.
- Aelfric. Translation of The Book of Genesis - Aelfric\\'s Old English translation of and commentary on anglo-saxon Genesis from his "Heptateuch." Work in progress.
- Aelfric. On the False Gods - Modern English translation of Aelfric\\'s homily by P. individual prose works individual prose works Baker.
- Aelfric. Colloquy - The text of the Old English version, with glossary, sound files, and illustrations.
- Aelfric. Translation of the Book of Genesis: the Fall of Adam and Eve - Excerpt from Genesis 3:1-19. Old English text with aelfric words hot-linked individual prose works to glossary.
- Aelfric. Preface to the First Series of Catholic Homilies - Old English text and modern English translation by aelfric Benjamin Thorpe.
- Aelfric. On the Old and New Testament - Old English text of Aelfric\\'s treatise. Also known aelfric as the Letter to Sigeweard.
- Aelfric. Letter to Brother Edward - An edition for students. Includes introduction, Old English individual prose works text, notes, and glossary.
- Aelfric. Catholic Homilies: On the Book of Job - Old English text of Aelfric\\'s homily on Job. anglo-saxon Each word individual prose works of the text is linked to anglo-saxon a corresponding glossary entry.
- Aelfric. Homilies on Judith, Esther, and the Maccabees - S.D. Lee\\'s electronic edition of Ælfric\\'s homilies on aelfric these three anglo-saxon Old Testament books.
- Aelfric. Translation of the Book of Genesis: Abraham and Isaac - Excerpt from Genesis 22:1-19. Old English text with anglo-saxon words hot-linked aelfric to glossary. Includes sound recording.
- Aelfric. On the Seasons of the Year - Modern English translation by P. Baker.
- Aelfric. Life of St Edmund - Hypertext edition of lines 126-331. Includes Old English text with aelfric running glossary and notes, reading list, modern English translation, contextual aelfric information, and electronic resources.
- Aelfric. Life of St. Aethelthryth - Old English text with words hot-linked to glossary.
- Aelfric: His Works - Surveys Aelfric\\'s varied writings and describes his literary anglo-saxon purposes and aelfric themes.
- Aelfric. Preface to Genesis - Old English text of Aelfric\\'s Preface to his translation of the Book of Genesis.[PDF]
- Aelfric. Life of St. Edmund - Modern English translation of Aelfric\\'s life of Edmund, the Anglo-Saxon aelfric king and saint, by W.W. Skeat.
- Aelfric, Abbot of Eynsham - An article on Aelfric from the Catholic Encyclopedia.
MySQL - Cache Direct