Anglo-Saxon Chronicles Individual Prose Works Anglo-Saxon British
The Anglo-Saxon Chronicles record events in England from the first century through the twelfth century.
Top: Arts: Literature: World Literature: British: Anglo-Saxon: Individual Prose Works: Anglo-Saxon Chronicles
- The Anglo-Saxon Chronicles - Complete modern English translation by Rev. James Ingram, published by the Avalon Project at Yale Law School. Includes an introduction and search engine.
- The Anglo-Saxon Chronicles: William the Conqueror - Old English text with words hot-linked to glossary.
- The Anglo-Saxon Chronicles: the Martyrdom of Aelfheah - Excerpt from the years 1011 and 1012. Old English text anglo-saxon chronicles with words hot-linked to glossary.
- The Anglo-Saxon Chronicles: Cynewulf and Cyneheard - Old English text with words hot-linked to glossary. At University of Virginia.
- The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle is Born - Explains how the Anglo-Saxon Chronicles came into being anglo-saxon and evolved.
- The Anglo-Saxon Chronicles: an Electronic Edition - Tony Jebson\\'s online edition of the manuscripts that anglo-saxon chronicles make up the Anglo-Saxon Chronicles. Work in progress.
MySQL - Cache Direct