Shareholder Advocacy Socially Responsible Investing
Organization provides a source of information to shareholders considering the merits of corporate accountability shareholder resolutions on their company proxy statements. United States.
Top: Business: Investing: Socially Responsible: Shareholder Advocacy
- Institutional Shareholder Services - Provider of proxy voting and corporate governance services. socially responsible Offers proxy research, voting recommendations and governance advisory socially responsible services to financial institutions and corporations worldwide.
- Robert AG Monks - A leading theorist on the relationships between investment, corporate governance shareholder advocacy and shareholder activism. Related books, letters, speeches.
- Advocacy and Public Policy Program, Social Investment Forum - Clearinghouse of information, research, and analysis for the socially responsible shareholder advocacy investing community working on shareholder advocacy and activism campaigns. USA
- Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility - International coalition of faith-based institutional investors utilizing screening socially responsible and socially responsible shareholder activism campaigns to change unjust corporate socially responsible policies.
- Amnesty International Share Power Corporate Action Network - Helps investors and citizens find out how they are connected to powerful multinational companies and how to pressure them to end abusive practices and be more responsible.
- PROXY Governance, Inc. - A provider of proxy voting and corporate governance investing services. Provides proxy research, voting recommendations and governance investing advisory services to financial institutions and corporations worldwide.
- Proxy Information - Organization provides a source of information to shareholders socially responsible considering shareholder advocacy the merits of corporate accountability shareholder resolutions socially responsible on their shareholder advocacy company proxy statements. United States.
- Center For Investor Welfare and Corporate Responsibility - Studies the positive and negative effects of shareholder advocacy, policy investing work, activism, and governance. Part of the University of California investing Davis, Graduate School of Management.
MySQL - Cache Direct