Resources Filtration Technical Textiles Fabrics
USA. Technical and educational, non-profit organization. Forum for the exchange of information amongst engineers, scientists and technologists in all fields of fluid and particle separation.
Top: Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Textiles: Fabrics: Technical Textiles: Filtration: Resources
- Membrane Technology Group - The Netherlands. Institute of the University of Twente, filtration focused on fundamental research, product and process development, filtration and education in the area of polymeric and filtration hybrid membrane structures for reverse osmosis and ultra/micro filtration filtration.
- Filter Manufacturers Council - USA. Professional association of North American manufacturers of vehicular and filtration industrial filtration products, dedicated to monitoring regulatory, environmental and technological filtration developments. Environmental and recycling information. Directory of member c
- Filtra Guide - Portal for the filtration and separation industry. Searchable filtration database of filtration products, companies, universities and trade shows. filtration Business news, and publications, filtration technical articles and books. filtration Glossary of industry terms. Links to filtration related sites.
- DGMT. German Membrane Society - Germany. Membership organization for professionals and companies in filtration the German membrane filtration industry, dedicated to the filtration promotion of knowledge transfer, research and scientific publication. filtration Members\' directory. List of publications. English and Germa
- AFS. American Filtration and Separations Society - USA. Technical and educational, non-profit organization. Forum for the exchange technical textiles of information amongst engineers, scientists and technologists in all fields technical textiles of fluid and particle separation.
- Filtration and Separation.com - UK. Site edited by Loughborough University senior lecturer. filtration Includes detailed discussion of filtration, sedimentation, and types filtration of equipment, with links to supplier database and filtration additional sources of information.
- The Filtration Society - UK. Charitable, non-profit organization for individuals, universities, research filtration institutes and companies, established to advance and disseminate filtration knowledge in the design and use of filtration filtration and separation technologies.
MySQL - Cache Direct