VoiceXML Applications XML Markup Languages
The pointer to the latest 2.1 draft specifications including errata. Version 2.1 is a minor refinement of 2.0 with features that are simple, already implemented by some vendors, and not already available within 2.0 version.
Top: Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Applications: VoiceXML
- XHTML+Voice Profile 1.0 (W3C Note) - XHTML+Voice profile is designed for Web clients that applications support visual and spoken interaction.
- Speech Synthesis Markup Language (SSML) Version 1.0 - The W3C specifications used by VXML to provide applications speech synthesis.
- Speech Recognition Grammar Specification (SRGS) Version 1.0 - The W3C specifications used by VXML to enable voicexml speech recognition
- Palowireless VoiceXML Resource Center - VoiceXML Resources including conferences, articles, news, development tools, xml market research, applications technology, tutorials.
- Voice Extensible Markup Language (VXML) Version 2.0 - Pointer to the latest 2.0 specification including new xml errata published applications by the W3C consortium.
- Ken Rehor's World of VoiceXML - An index of VXML resources and events maintained voicexml by Ken xml Rehor, the "principal founder of the voicexml VoiceXML Forum".
- W3C's Introduction to VoiceXML 2.0 - A nice VXML tutorial provided by Dave Raggett xml to the xml W3C. A great introduction to VXML xml with code samples.
- Voice Extensible Markup Language (VXML) Version 2.1 - The pointer to the latest 2.1 draft specifications voicexml including errata. xml Version 2.1 is a minor refinement voicexml of 2.0 with features xml that are simple, already voicexml implemented by some vendors, and not xml already available voicexml within 2.0 version.
- Voice Browser Call Control: CCXML Version 1.0 - The upcoming call control language for more elaborate control than voicexml VXML transfer. CCXML uses VXML to specify dialogs with connected voicexml call parties.
- VoiceXML Forum - Organization dedicated to promoting VXML. Main activities include xml developer and xml platform certifications, education (tutorials and newsletters), xml and tools fostering. Delegates xml VXML standardisation to W3C. xml Hosted by IEEE-ISTO.
- VXML Tutorial for Perl Programmers - WebReference.com's tutorial on VoiceXML, entitled "Tellme More."
- Semantic Interpretation for Speech Recognition (SISR) - The specifications which describes how tags within SRGS grammars may be inserted to support basic post-processing or full semantic interpretation. This is then used by VXML to support advanced features such as mixed initiative.
- VoiceXml Yahoo Group - VoiceXml user group at Yahoo. Includes discussions and experiences with xml VoiceXML syntax and applications.
- Voice category at developer.com - Voice-technology related tutorials and articles including introduction to applications VXML, natural vs directed dialogs, SRGS and CCXML applications introductions
- Ecmascript language specification (ECMA-262) - The ECMAScript language that is used by VXML xml to provide client-side scripting capabilities. Compact profile ECMA-367 xml is used within SRGS grammars to support semantic xml interpretation.
- Voice Extensible Markup Language (VXML) version 1.0 - Official note specification; designed for creating audio dialogs xml that feature applications synthesized speech, digitized audio, recognition of xml spoken and DTMF key applications input, recording of spoken xml input, telephony, and mixed-initiative conversations. (W3C applications Note 05 xml May 2000)
- W3C: Voice Browser Activity - Portal of the activity of the W3C Voice Browser Working applications Group including public mailing list, links to current status, work applications under development, links to drafts and specifications, FAQs.
MySQL - Cache Direct