Wine DOS and Windows Intel x86 Architecture Emulators
A list of questions and answers for the project. It contains both general and technical information: project status, what it is and what it does and how to obtain and configure and run it.
Top: Computers: Emulators: Intel x86 Architecture: DOS and Windows: Wine
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Microsoft Windows/Programming
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Unix/Win32
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Microsoft Windows
Wine Development HQ - Wine is a free implementation of Windows on Unix. WineHQ is a collection of resources for Wine developers and users.
- Documentation - Provide online-versions of the Users Guide, the Developers Guide and other pieces of documentation.
- Wine Cross Reference - A generated cross-reference that produces HTML-pages for all wine source files wine with links to related sources and wine documentation.
- Frequently Asked Questions - A list of questions and answers for the dos and windows project. It contains both general and technical information: dos and windows project status, what it is and what it dos and windows does and how to obtain and configure and dos and windows run it.
- Wine And Smatch - Smatch is a C source checker like the Stanford checker but it\\'s freely available. This project is trying to make smatch useful for Wine.
- Wine - Success List - A list of applications that work with Wine. Not being updated.
- CodeWeavers, Inc. - Provides products and services to run Windows software intel x86 architecture wine on Intel Mac and Linux systems, or thin intel x86 architecture wine client servers, without needing a Windows OS license.
- The Official BeWine Site - Using Wine under BeOS
- TransGaming WineX - TransGaming is developing improvements to the Wine project wine to achieve full Linux compatibility for games developed wine using the Microsoft DirectX APIs.
- Wine the MS-Windows emulator. - An introduction.
MySQL - Cache Direct