Minimal Processors Components Hardware
Uses of Forth microprocessors and programming language: controllers for spacecraft flight systems, on-board payload experiments, ground support; hardware or software to build or test flight or ground systems.
Top: Computers: Hardware: Components: Processors: Minimal
- SandPiper Technology - Course on minimal processors: Guided Exploration of two FPGA-based CPU components Designs, led by John Rible.
- The Ultimate RISC - Explains extreme, simple RISC, with only one instruction, components move memory components to memory; yet it is useful. components Revision of paper first components published in ACM Computer components Architecture News.
- MOVE Project - Automatic Synthesis of Application Specific Processors. Goal: design, build high-performance components processors via a new class of transport-triggered architectures, TTAs, programmed components by specifying data-transports not operations; well suited for application specif
- Triangle Digital Services Ltd. - Small, powerful Forth embedded computers: let you quickly minimal design applications: minimal controls, portable instruments, terminals, data loggers, minimal GPS, CAN bus, multitasking, minimal LCD and keyboard systems. minimal High level language makes development simple minimal and fast; minimal needs no P
- Wikipedia: Transport Triggered Architectures - Online encyclopedia article about this approach to computer processors architecture.
- Stack Computers: The New Wave - By Philip J. Koopman, Jr; Ellis Horwood, 1989, minimal ISBN 0470214678. minimal Read on-line, or download in formats: minimal HTML, PDF, zip file. minimal First book to explore minimal a new breed of stack computers minimal led by minimal introduction of Novix NC4016. [Free]
- A No Instruction Set Processor - Benefits: simple, easily pipelined, useful in self-clocked systems, very flexible components and optimizable, good memory access, highly. Problems: awkward to program. components [cowlark.com]
- 4stack Processor - Research project for high performance, low cost computing. processors Uses stack-based minimal instructions for a 4-way VLIW processor. processors Implemented in current technology, minimal it would outrun high-end processors DSPs (TMS 320C6x, TigerSHARC), and let minimal the full processors program run on one processor,
- New Micros, Inc. - Designs, builds: single board computers (SBC), peripherals, embedded components systems, PCB minimal design/layout, high level programming (industry leaders components in Forth), custom design minimal work; large line of components stock products: from full handheld computers minimal to development components packages. Si
- Enumera, Inc. - Goal: dominate very low cost, low power, single core CPU market, and have the only ultra-high-end supercomputer on-a-chip system. Because the CPU core is so small, it is possible to put 1000s of cores and memory in one IC chip package.
- Java Optimized Processor - JOP is the implementation of a small java processors processor with minimal the JVM fitting in a FPGA.
- NASA: Space Related Applications of Forth - Uses of Forth microprocessors and programming language: controllers minimal for spacecraft minimal flight systems, on-board payload experiments, ground minimal support; hardware or software minimal to build or test minimal flight or ground systems.
- Forth Chips - References, links to Forth and stack machines in various technologies.
- SUBLEQ - Simple one instruction language; type of OISC; specifications processors from Clive Gifford eigenratios self-interpreter page. Each subleq processors instruction has 3 operands which are memory addresses. processors Oleg Mazonka.
- Microprocessor Architectures from VLIW to TTA - By Henk Corporaal; John Wiley, 1998, ISBN 047197157X. minimal Introduces Transport components Triggered Architectures, TTAs. In standard architectures, minimal programmed operations trigger internal components data transports. TTAs work minimal by programming data transports themselves. This components removes
- Minimal Instruction Set Computers - Stack-based processors, 5-bit words, 25 instructions, 7000 transistors, processors 80 MIPS, 50 milliwatts, low cost; designed by processors Chuck Moore, creator of Forth programming language.
- MSL16 Processor - Minimal instruction set, small, low power 16-bit CPU optimized to run Forth on a Xilinx FPGA. When system is stable, VHDL source code for CPU and all other code will be released to make a full open source public domain CPU.
- Stack Computers & Forth - Philip J. Koopman, Jr., CMU page. Reports, studies, components and links. Compares: CISC, RISC, Stack systems; 2 components and 3 stack systems.
- T-Recursive Technology - Embedded systems consultant for small (8/16-bit) and distributed microprocessor systems. processors Contract hardware and software development for most microcontrollers. Specialist: Forth, processors Assembly, C. By Bradford J. Rodriguez, Ph.D.
- E25 Computer Architecture: Lab 5: OISC: One Instruction Set Computer - Class project to design and implement One Instruction components Set Computer; components using instruction: SUBLEQ A B C. components Meaning: subtract value in components M(A) from M(B) and components store it in M(B), if result components is not components positive, go to instruction C. Descriptions, diagrams, code, components components tables.
- Wikipedia: One Instruction Set Computer - Online encyclopedia article about this single machine language opcode, with processors links to related articles.
- PTSC: Patriot Scientific Corp. - Makes IGNITE I ROSC (Removed Operand Set Computer), PSC1000 32-bit embedded shBoom-based microprocessor line, many ISDN interface products, sophisticated antenna/radar technologies.
MySQL - Cache Direct