ZISC Processors Components Hardware
ZISC is an acronym for Zero Instruction Set Computer. It is a processing method based on: pattern matching only, with no (micro-)instructions of any usual type, using ideas from artificial neural networks. The acronym derives from the previously named RISC: Reduced Instruction Set Computer. It was jointly developed by Dr. Pascal Tannhof of IBM of Paris, and Silicon Recognition, Inc., of California.
Top: Computers: Hardware: Components: Processors: ZISC
- Top/Computers/Artificial Intelligence/Neural Networks
- Top/Computers/Artificial Intelligence/Vision
- General Vision, Inc. - Makes range of ZISC devices, tools, includes software development kits, zisc evaluation systems; CogniSight brand.
- Zero Instruction Set Computer - Growing article, with links to many related topics. processors [Wikipedia]
- Neural Networks on Silicon - Medium long basic description, with links. [aboutAI.net]
- From CISC to RISC to ZISC - Medium long basic description. [Advanced Imaging]
MySQL - Cache Direct