brucespringsteen.com Disputed Domain Names Domain Names Internet
Popular singer Bruce Springsteen filed a complaint to seize the domain brucespringsteen.com from Jeff Burgar (doing business as Bruce Springsteen Club). On 25 January 2001, WIPO decided not to transfer the domain to the singer.
Top: Computers: Internet: Domain Names: Disputed Domain Names: brucespringsteen.com
- Top/Computers/Internet/Domain Names/Disputed Domain Names/juliebrown.com
- Top/Computers/Internet/Domain Names/Disputed Domain Names/celinedion.com
- Top/Arts/Music/Bands and Artists/S/Sp/Springsteen, Bruce
- Register: Bruce Springsteen loses cybersquatting dispute - Bruce Springsteen has lost his domain name dispute brucespringsteen.com after a brucespringsteen.com WIPO panel ruled 2-1 in favour brucespringsteen.com of notorious domain hoarder brucespringsteen.com Jeff Burgar. By Andrew brucespringsteen.com Smith.
- BBC: Springsteen loses website fight - Bruce Springsteen has lost his attempt to evict alleged cybersquatters disputed domain names from a website bearing his name.
MySQL - Cache Direct